Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see a good team when i look at the hawks. They might get the 7th or 8th seed cause someone has too, but its cause the east is trash after the 5th seed, not cause the hawks are good
Not in any order.

Bucks
Celtics
Raptors
Pacers
Heat
Sixers
Nets

Are trash in your opinion? Because one of these teams will be a 6th, 7th even 8th seed.

Not in any order.

Bucks
Celtics
Raptors
Pacers
Heat
Sixers
Nets

Are trash in your opinion? Because one of these teams will be a 6th, 7th even 8th seed.

We really doing this? Go head and list your 6 to 10 out east and then 6 to 10 out west.

Dont give me 7 teams and ask me if I think theyre trash.

It has nothing to do with what I think. Compare the bottom of the 2 conferences and you tell me if the east aint trash in comparison

We really doing this? Go head and list your 6 to 10 out east and then 6 to 10 out west.

It has nothing to do with what I think. Compare the bottom of the 2 conferences and you tell me if the east aint trash in comparison
You’re creating an argument that no one is making. The west being deeper doesn’t mean the East is trash.

8 teams from each conference will make the playoffs. 1 team from each conference will make the finals. Until it's a 1-16 playoff format all that is kinda irrelevant.

You’re creating an argument that no one is making. The west being deeper doesn’t mean the East is trash.

To you.

To me if I have 2 conferences and the quality in one of the is so much higher than the other, then the east becomes trash.

I cant celebrate the hawks being the 7th seed in the east like I can celebrate the Suns being 7th seed in the west for example.

They arent compareable.

If the 10th seed in the West is gonna have a better record than lets say the 7th seed Hawks, im not gonna be able to say the hawks are a good team.

Im gonna say they made the playoffs cause someone had too.

Thats my opinion and my view point. Yours is respected.

To you.

To me if I have 2 conferences and the quality in one of the is so much higher than the other, then the east becomes trash.

I cant celebrate the hawks being the 7th seed in the east like I can celebrate the Suns being 7th seed in the west for example.

They arent compareable.

If the 10th seed in the West is gonna have a better record than lets say the 7th seed Hawks, im not gonna be able to say the hawks are a good team.

Who's asking you to compare the 2 tho? I don't understand.

To you.

They arent compareable.

Are the Suns clearly better than the Hawks? I don’t think so.

8 teams from each conference will make the playoffs. 1 team from each conference will make the finals. Until it's a 1-16 playoff format all that is kinda irrelevant.

Facts. this all started cause I said the hawks roster dont impress me.

And just cause they make the 7th seed in the east doesnt make it impressive because the quality of the 6 to 10 teams out east dont compare to the west

Compare 6 to 10 in the east to 6 to 10 in the west.

Go ahead list them. And then slap your self after you see the difference in quality
You’re moving the goal posts

and your point was how good the hawks can be so you bringing up the West is you trying to be right even though I proved you wrong lol

it’s not everyday I son you so I’m enjoying this

You’re moving the goal posts

and your point was how good the hawks can be so you bringing up the West is you trying to be right even though I proved you wrong lol

it’s not everyday I son you so I’m enjoying this

Nah. I didnt see where you proved me wrong.

To me that hawks roster aint good, and if all yall can say is its a 7th/8th seed out east, it dont make them good. Being good in a trash conference dont make you good. Id say the same thing if it was the Knicks. Happy we made the playoffs, but 7th out east aint nothing to celebrate.

Its whatever though. I didnt think this would go on for like 10 posts. Shits boring now. So lets agree to disagree.

To me that hawks roster aint good, and if all yall can say is its a 7th/8th seed out east, it dont make them good. Being good in a trash conference dont make you good. Id say the same thing if it was the Knicks. Happy we made the playoffs, but 7th out east aint nothing to celebrate.

Its whatever though. I didnt think this would go on for like 10 posts. Shits boring now. So lets agree to disagree.

I understand what you saying. I thought I was pretty obvious

No one said the hawks were good tho... I'm so confused.

Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets
Rockets
Thunder
Jazz
Mavericks
Blazers
Grizzlies
Suns
Spurs
Pelican
Warriors
Kings

Are these bottom teams in the west that much better than the teams like Magic, Hawks, Wizards, Cavs that will be competing for playoff spots next year?

Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets
Rockets
Thunder
Jazz
Mavericks
Blazers
Grizzlies
Suns
Spurs
Pelican
Warriors
Kings

Are these bottom teams in the west that much better than the teams like Magic, Hawks, Wizards, Cavs that will be competing for playoff spots next year?

Those bottom teams are clearly better and this is gonna get proved when the 10th seed out west is gonna be hovering around .500 and the 8th seed out east is gonna be under .500

lol bro you said the East was trash outside of 5th seed and the hawks can be 7th by default

i proved why that was wrong lol you then started talking about the west for some reason

plus you got Dwayne co-signing you so you know that’s a red flag lmao

No one said the hawks were good tho... I'm so confused.

This whole debate started from a mfers saying they been impressed with the hawks for like a week now and I think beta saying they good on paper.

People think they good. I dont. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back