Harris
Josh Richardson
Thybulle or whatever his name is
Future pick

For
Lavine
Porter

???

Was gonna ask. During tonight’s draft, where shall we communicate? This thread or the nba draft thread?

This is a great question.......

I'm honestly guessing the off season thread is where everyone is going to converge because not many folks know or use the draft thread.

Which goes back to my comment about for future reference making them one and the same.

Lol

How about a mod closes one thread while the other one is used for the draft?

Homie tight lol

Nah,

More so confused. I've double posted info in both threads so folks know what's going on. I just want to be up on what's happening and it's kinda frustrating/ confusing bouncing back and forth for information. Especially with how conversations can spread and then post get lost in the fray. I understand why it's 2 threads because of that very reason, but it doesn't help when one thread gets the information and the other doesn't.

I wanna know if my team (or any other team) makes a move.

I Think the draft thread would’ve got more traction if it was stickied

I honestly don't think so.

It isn't a lot of hard core fans on here, so since it wasn't big names in the draft outside of Lamelo Ball ( who is some what of an enigma) they aren't interested in this draft

From Giannis & Beal to Pauly Millsap

View attachment 402789
Borderline obsessed lol

but Giannis was never for this year and you know that and Beal is gonna always be a constant trade target as that’s the only way we derail the 2021 plan

also it’s gonna be resigning Dragic, Crowder, and Gallinari in a S&T and then either golden eagle Wes or Millsap

which is a great offseason

An Eastern Conference executive said he’s heard George Hill, whom the Bucks dealt to New Orleans on Monday, is drawing interest from a spate of title contenders, including both L.A. teams, Boston, Golden State and Miami. – via Woelfel's Press Box

I don’t get what is supposed to make sense...

it says windhorst says Griffin likes bledsoe but then says he doesn’t expect him to keep him and then a team might want to trade for hill
The part about Jrue agreeing to re-sign. He wasn't going to with the other teams that were floating him around in rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back