Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People laughed when I said I liked what was happening as soon as the Westbrook news broke but this is the best thing that could've happened to the Rockets

Went into the offseason hoping to hire a decent coach and to try and retool again despite having no flexibility, no assets and a cheap ass owner....

But what we got instead was the Goat GM quitting and our two best players wanting out

Dont get me wrong...I love what James Harden has done for Houston, it really is a damn shame the franchise failed him and he didnt win a championship here....I think about Chris Paul blowing out his hamstring at least once a day, that moment lives rent free in my head...

But instead of "running it back" just to get eliminated in the second round and wasting another year of Harden, the Rockets were forced to face reality a lot sooner than expected

The time has come to cash in our prized possession and I'm all for it.....we surprisingly made the right coaching hire so we have one of the best young offensive coaches, my comrade @Hustlelitó already pointed out new GM Young Stone ain't bullshitting....just need to play our hand right wait for this smorgasbord of assets we about to feast on

@Hustlelitó
@cj012890

It's time to eat gentlemen

People laughed when I said I liked what was happening as soon as the Westbrook news broke but this is the best thing that could've happened to the Rockets

Went into the offseason hoping to hire a decent coach and to try and retool again despite having no flexibility, no assets and a cheap ass owner....

But what we got instead was the Goat GM quitting and our two best players wanting out

Dont get me wrong...I love what James Harden has done for Houston, it really is a damn shame the franchise failed him and he didnt win a championship here....I think about Chris Paul blowing out his hamstring at least once a day, that moment lives rent free in my head...

But instead of "running it back" just to get eliminated in the second round and wasting another year of Harden, the Rockets were forced to face reality a lot sooner than expected

The time has come to cash in our prized possession and I'm all for it.....we surprisingly made the right coaching hire so we have one of the best young offensive coaches, my comrade @Hustlelitó already pointed out new GM Young Stone ain't bullshitting....just need to play our hand right wait for this smorgasbord of assets we about to feast on

@Hustlelitó
@cj012890

It's time to eat gentlemen
I miss my nigga Silas already dawg

Probably Wiseman if their getting rid of Wendell Carter,but I think they like Lamelo also.

We know the Hornets were talking to the wolves trying to jump to no.1 to get wiseman. Golden state in a good position to finesse one of these teams. They're in a cant lose position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back