Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas Mavericks center Willie Cauley-Stein will decline his $2.28 million player option, as expected, and become an unrestricted free agent, league sources told HoopsHype. Cauley-Stein, 27, has shown the ability to switch on defensive pick-and-roll coverage and is at his best as a mobile roller on offense. – via Michael Scotto @ HoopsHype

Don't do this b.

It should be the same thread in my opinion.

The draft is an off season event and the discussions would be better if it's all rolled into one thread. I mean look at the last 4 or 5 pages of this thread. Even I have posted trades of picks in both threads so people know of the trades

The federal government says it is reviewing a proposal that would allow the Toronto Raptors to play in Canada again when the new NBA season starts. In a statement to CTV News Toronto Tuesday evening, Health Minister Patty Hajdu’s office said the government has received a proposal and is considering it. – via Joshua Freeman @ CP24

The federal government says it is reviewing a proposal that would allow the Toronto Raptors to play in Canada again when the new NBA season starts. In a statement to CTV News Toronto Tuesday evening, Health Minister Patty Hajdu’s office said the government has received a proposal and is considering it. – via Joshua Freeman @ CP24

Told yall I made the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back