Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's @AP21 and your homies fault. It should have been stickied so niggas would see it. It's quality posting in there that would put most basketball forums to shame but that's the hand we been dealt...
??‍♂️

@#1hiphopjunki3 and @toheeb27 been killing that thread. And gathering mad info on prospects it's crazy.

Niggas missed a chance to up traffic cause they rather let racist chicks get they shit off and argue about redundant shit cause they think it up's traffic.

Yea i know i am late. But for real. Their efforts and thread need to be recognized and stickied now. A lot of work went into that thread.....shit I f with it more than the bulshit on ESPN, FOX Sports or some of these twitter accounts......

Why would we need a draft thread after tonight?

For next season.....even to mention the H.S. prospects (Jalen Green entering the draft from the G league)....It doesn't need to be stickie after tomorrow but keep that shit going in general.

I will say though. Maybe after like a week or so that thread should just change the title for the next draft that way there’s one long thread documenting every prospect for years archived
tenor.gif

For next season.....even to mention the H.S. prospects (Jalen Green entering the draft from the G league)....It doesn't need to be stickie after tomorrow but keep that shit going in general.

Word, and respect that. But its cool to keep that in a seperate thread.

It's @AP21 and your homies fault. It should have been stickied so niggas would see it. It's quality posting in there that would put most basketball forums to shame but that's the hand we been dealt...
??‍♂️

@#1hiphopjunki3 and @toheeb27 been killing that thread. And gathering mad info on prospects it's crazy.

Niggas missed a chance to up traffic cause they rather let racist chicks get they shit off and argue about redundant shit cause they think it up's traffic.

Normally we have a College Basketball/Prospect thread and itll only be like 3-4 of us posting the whole season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back