Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo fam, you doing that thing you known to do where simple thoughts aint getting through.

Cause you kind of slow. Its one thing everyone here agrees on. And thats you kind of slow.

This here proves you kind of slow.

Now im feeling bad going back and forth with someone thats kind of slow.

So ima say you got it fam.

I’m slow and you’re smart?

Okay. What In life you accomplished that I haven’t that makes you sooooooo smarter than me Asik.

You know what don’t answer. Let’s talk ball.

Why would you let Harden choose his spot if they are close (deals will never be even, one will always be better)

Respond to that

Hopefully mavs make another draft night steal because rn look like they ain’t gon do nothing

Attachments

• 8A84D97B-68DF-43DD-8BAB-B2770D80BE58.png
    8A84D97B-68DF-43DD-8BAB-B2770D80BE58.png
    8 KB · Views: 2
I’m slow and you’re smart?

Okay. What In life you accomplished that I haven’t that makes you sooooooo smarter than me Asik.

You know what don’t answer. Let’s talk ball.

Why would you let Harden choose his spot if they are close (deals will never be even, one will always be better)

Respond to that

Chill with the racist shit fam. Dont be calling my any old muslim name cause you not witty enough to use your words.

To your question, you do your franchise guy a solid for being your franchise guy for 8 years. If you got 2 similar deals on the table, and the better one comes with an additional extra 2nd round pick, you go with the trade Harden wants more cause what he provided your team for 8 years is worth more than an extra 2nd.

You also get known as a team that does good by their players doing that which other players take into notice.

Its basketball 101. I thought you hooped.

Chill with the racist shit fam. Dont be calling my any old muslim name cant you not witty enough to use your words.

To your question, you do your franchise guy a solid for being your franchise guy for 8 years. If you got 2 similar deals on the table, and the better one comes with an additional extra 2nd round pick, you go with the trade Harden wants more cause what he provided your team for 8 years is worth more than an extra 2nd.

You also get known as a team that does good by their players doing that which other players take into notice.

Its basketball 101. I thought you hooped.

So me calling you a Muslim name is racist? Okay bet.

And now you don’t do Harden so solid. You do everything on behalf of the team. Always. That’s how great teams operate

Trash teams operate the way you’re suggesting.

You think Pat Riley would do that?
You think Jerry Aeat would do that?
Hell no.

You take the better deal always regardless of how close they are and don’t worry about feelings.

Anybody ever wait for you in the lot cause you called the game suspect
not me personally but there have been fans that have waited for dudes that I know lol

i thought i posted the fb video a couple years back but a nigga in my association got into a fight with a fan and it was recorded. That nigga got washed lol

not me personally but there have been fans that have waited for dudes that I know lol

i thought i posted the fb video a couple years back but a nigga in my association got into a fight with a fan and it was recorded. That nigga got washed lol

Thats fucked up. He probably deserved it.

If it came down to it could you be bought off lol

Being a Ref is legit one of the most dangerous jobs in America.

gotta hit the heavy bag before the season start if you’re ref for ages 8-18

@AP21 and @silverfoxx

saw this

not a lot of sexy names but i trust Stan's vision and the people he has chosen to help bring that vision to this young roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back