Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AP21

what you thinking the goal is for this team right now? I feel like we are teetering in multiple directions.
I would agree

You can't tank because it goes against everything you sold to the fanbase and after squandering CP3 and AD years, you definitely don't wanna be anywhere near that to give Zion and BI reasons to eventually leave.

I think they somewhat overachieved last season which depending on your outlook could be good or not as bad. They are going to have to compete. The West again doesn't seem like it's going to do them any favors so they have to try but don't fall behind with 13+ game losing streaks.

They still have plenty of assets and cap to address needs that need to fill now while letting someone develop but they gonna have to take the kids gloves off this season.

I keep seeing they like the deal with atlanta and possibly taking Killian Hayes with the pick. Idk. I'm all on the draft BPA train. I just want BI and Zion to continue to grow and be the players they both want to be. I want the city to get behind them like they do the saints. And winning fixes that.

Tl:;dr
Playoffs shouldn't be the goal, getting better should but if they somehow do both, I wouldn't be mad

I would rather them kept Dunn over Valentine but considering Dunn's lack of offense I can see why they letting him walk

Crazy since Dunn Averaged

13 and 6 and 2 steals shooting 42% in 29 mins

his first season in chicago

then he got fucked by the bulls and injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back