Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats fucked up. He probably deserved it.

If it came down to it could you be bought off lol
oh he definitely deserved it

when i was first starting out, i wasnt plugged into who had the summer league traps where you can make some nice side change

well this nigga was paying people like $20/game to call games. As a newer official, you at the bottom of the pecking order unless you plugged in...so i took the games and it was some of the ghettoest shit i've ever done. Niggas changing the rules in the middle of the tournaments, shit not starting on time, teams showing up late, they want full HS rules and shit but only playing a fraction of the time, etc...

well, i would later find out the venue was paying him a fee to find officials. He would also call games, so he got paid for that as well. But the venue gave him $25 per game for officials. he was taking $5 off the top which is why he was paying $20.

Once i found this out, it was fuck him and I never said anything else to the nigga. When the tape of him came out getting dusted, I laughed...fuck him lol. This nigga was notorious for talking shit to the fans like he couldnt be touched. He lucky all he got was paws put on him.

But to answer your other question...a fan once insinuated this to me during a timeout or something. I entertained him, and I said "there aint enough money you can pay me to throw a damn HS basketball game", and left it at that.

So me calling you a Muslim name is racist? Okay bet.

And now you don’t do Harden so solid. You do everything on behalf of the team. Always. That’s how great teams operate

Trash teams operate the way you’re suggesting.

You think Pat Riley would do that?
You think Jerry Aeat would do that?
Hell no.

You take the better deal always regardless of how close they are and don’t worry about feelings.

Calling a mfer a random ass name based on their ethnicity is racist fam.

And Jerry West never had to trade his franchise player other than shaq, which shaq signed off on. Idk what other offers the Lakers had. So who knows.

Your philosophy is valid though. Teams operate both ways. Some dont consider their star player at all when trading, others do. Long as the offers are close. Not getting an extra useless role player or a 2nd round pick is worth being known as a franchise that values their player to me.

The Rockets are known as a team that didnt give a fuck about their players under Morey, and its been a ton of reports on how that hurt their rep

You don’t have to talk to have a certain demeanor you fool. Some folks have a shy demeanor some folks..... You know what. Nevermind

Are you serious right now?
If you don’t ever see Riley how could you complain about his demeanor?

actually not trying to get caught up in the whirlpool today

Nvm

LMAO

a nigga paid $5 to get into the game...what kinda money he got that is gonna make me swing a game? lol

i be telling them go to the concession stand and get a snack...leave me alone lol

Facts. I aint talking no hs game or anything.

$5, $50, even $500 wont make me throw a game.

But if im an NCAA or NBA ref and a mfer comes to me with some substantial money on some its not a one time thing, its a continued hustle shit?

My name gon be on all the 2 minute reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back