Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
harden not a free agent until 2023 so a team trading for him don’t have to worry about if he gonna resign

I mean if the magic send Fournier(expiring) Gordon, Bamba, their pick from last year and a future first then maybe the rockets blink at that

Nah.

The Rockets are right thinking they can get a star for Harden, or something close to it.

When was a top 5-7 player ever traded for just role players and a pick?

So far, the Sixers can make the best offer if Ben is in it.

The Nets are second.

But I wouldnt trade Harden without getting a young all star back.

Your magic package complete garbage btw.

Nah.

The Rockets are right thinking they can get a star for Harden, or something close to it.

When was a top 5-7 player ever traded for just role players and a pick?

So far, the Sixers can make the best offer if Ben is in it.

The Nets are second.

But I wouldnt trade Harden without getting a young all star back.

Your magic package complete garbage btw.
It was an example to focus on future assets and PG was traded for Sabonis and Vic when neither was an allstar

Hope teams getting their ducks in a row for the eventual Dame coup. I know he says he wants to retire there and all that. But at best Portland is 6 seed caliber.

In due time a decision will be made.

Hope teams getting their ducks in a row for the eventual Dame coup. I know he says he wants to retire there and all that. But at best Portland is 6 seed caliber.

In due time a decision will be made.
I don’t think Dame cares about winning to be honest to the point of leaving

I think he’ll stay there forever

I don’t think Dame cares about winning to be honest to the point of leaving

I think he’ll stay there forever

I don’t think it may be his decision though.

He doesn’t have a NTC and if you’re Portland none of their prospects look like they’ll be more than solid pros. CJ is not a great trade chip, decent but not great. Not many ways to upgrade the roster enough to win it all.

The young teams in the west are coming and the blazers are not with the the older aged contenders either. They’re just stuck in the middle and probably will remain there with the course they’re on.

Supposedly we’re due for some really good upcoming draft classes. & if you’re stuck in neutral the best decision might be to pull that trigger starting next off season.

If im the Rockets, what Harden wants would def be a consideration.

If two packages im getting are close, ill go with whatever harden wants.

In this case though? If Sixers come off Ben and a pick? Fuck what Harden wants.

Lmao at giving him what he want.

He ain’t Kobe.

Y’all niggas talking bout making trades based on feeling instead championship moves.

No wonder you a Knicks fan lol 1605558531013.png

Last edited:
I don’t think it may be his decision though.

He doesn’t have a NTC and if you’re Portland none of their prospects look like they’ll be more than solid pros. CJ is not a great trade chip, decent but not great. Not many ways to upgrade the roster enough to win it all.

The young teams in the west are coming and the blazers are not with the the older aged contenders either. They’re just stuck in the middle and probably will remain there with the course they’re on.

Supposedly we’re due for some really good upcoming draft classes. & if you’re stuck in neutral the best decision might be to pull that trigger starting next off season.
Yeah but if you’re Portland maybe your goal isn’t winning either and you just wanna have a star to help keep the fanbase engaged and tickets being sold, merchandise, etc

Dame is keeping them relevant and consistently good

maybe if you’re the organization, that’s enough

you could be right but let’s remember not every organization is trying to win a championship every year

we laker and heat fans so we used to always setting up to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back