Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Marks said he believes the Nets will not sign Allen to an extension but will instead wait and see how he does this season. “I would think it’s hard for me to extend him to that type of number and the other thing is if you extend these guys, you’re basically off the board for a year because of the poison pill restriction in your contract. So it’s not like he’s tradeable so I think if I’m Brooklyn and if I can get him in that $12-14 million range, I’m looking for a below-market type of deal here,” Marks added.

How much is Allen looking for? In the Hoop Collective podcast, Bobby Marks, the former Nets assistant GM hears the 22-year-old has a number in mind … a big number. “He’s looking for a Clint Capela-type of money,” Marks told Brian Windhorst.

– via Net Income @ NetsDaily

@5th Letter

5883FBD2-BAD2-4A55-AE3F-D31245E993E5.gif

I’m watching yall

Allen should be look at about $11-12 but Brooklyn cant afford to have $25 Mil wrapped up in their center position

They should trade Levert and Allen asap.....their value will never be higher with this Nets team
Lol @ not giving a young promising consistent defensive big who’s only 22 an extension because of skinny washed Deandre Jordan who’s 10 years older

He needs to have a big year and improvements across the board before he even considers getting that money.

Yeeeeaaah he not getting that

Capela shouldn't have either but that's the name of the game

Yall know Zubac just got like 7-8 mil a year right? Jakob Poeltl probably getting that too....Allen is more established and in a tier above both of them

11-12 is what he should be looking at but not if I'm the Nets

One more thing

Jarrett Allen’s 3 seasons in the league are better than the first 5 of Deandre Jordan’s career (3 out of the 5 years they had similar mins with Allen having better production)

Also DJ got a 4yr 43 mil extension after his third season which funny enough is roughly 11 mil

Yall know Zubac just got like 7-8 mil a year right? Jakob Poeltl probably getting that too....Allen is more established and in a tier above both of them

I like Allen but you can find another athletic limited offense big man.

Lol @ not giving a young promising consistent defensive big who’s only 22 an extension because of skinny washed Deandre Jordan who’s 10 years older

You acting like this is a young rebuilding team....last year was a wash so now they on the clock and have a two year window just like the Clippers had

Brooklyn already has 133 mil in guaranteed
Money....the projected luxury tax is 132 mil

You laughing like the Nets didnt just fire their coach so they can bench Allen and start Jordan lol

Dump Taurean Prince
Bring back Harris
Trade Levert and Allen for some more defense

Fam you’re being a whore lol

why can’t Allen be a big on a contending team? Let him grow and get the experience man

you acting like you know he don’t got the chops like you haven’t been playing him only 25 mins a game every night while he still damn near averages a double double lol

niggas get 1/3 of a season out of Kyrie and don’t know how to act

Lol extend him man wtf

keep the small genuine nets fans you actually have
He’s the most expendable of the bunch. That’s the issue. Joe Harris is valuable because he’s one of the top 5-10 3 point shooters in the league. Caris LeVert play making and scoring is valuable. Dinwiddie is Kyrie insurance seeing how brittle he is.

Fam you’re being a whore lol

why can’t Allen be a big on a contending team? Let him grow and get the experience man

you acting like you know he don’t got the chops like you haven’t been playing him only 25 mins a game every night while he still damn near averages a double double lol

niggas get 1/3 of a season out of Kyrie and don’t know how to act

Imagine wrapping up 25 mil in the CENTER position while having a two year window with Kyrie and KD

We already looking at probably a truncated season for 2020-2021 and teams not trying to be that deep in the luxury tax right now for obvious reasons

Jarrett Allen is my guy but even I know he's(and Levert) are going to be marginalized on this team

Plus he's extension eligible.....if a team is going to trade for him they probably want to get a full season or close to it before they decide how much to pay him. Allen and Levert are both coming off really good bubble appearances but their value is only going to go down from here

He’s the most expendable of the bunch. That’s the issue. Joe Harris is valuable because he’s one of the top 5-10 3 point shooters in the league. Caris LeVert play making and scoring is valuable. Dinwiddie is Kyrie insurance seeing how brittle he is.
Levert needs to be traded

look at the season he had playing 30 mins taking 16 shots a game: 18 ppg

Taurean prince can give you the same production as a 3rd option because levert not gonna put up that many shot next season with Kyrie and KD

he’ll be open more though but it’s not worth it to have him out there maxing out at 15ppg

Imagine wrapping up 25 mil in the CENTER position while having a two year window with Kyrie and KD

We already looking at probably a truncated season for 2020-2021 and teams not trying to be that deep in the luxury tax right now for obvious reasons

Jarrett Allen is my guy but even I know he's(and Levert) are going to be marginalized on this team

Plus he's extension eligible.....if a team is going to trade for him they probably want to get a full season or close to it before they decide how much to pay him. Allen and Levert are both coming off really good bubble appearances but their value is only going to go down from here
Then you trade DJ midseason so he can play a few games with KD so he don’t be too upset when you do the deed

you keep the younger player man so when that two window is up you have a 26 year old C with contending experience after the fallout of KD and Kyrie moving on to lean back on as a a strong foundational piece

Beta acting like the Nets are the Kings and have time and money to fuck off lolol
I’m not speaking from the POV of a person that’s trying to capitalize on the nets winning and saving money in these 2 years but I’m speaking from the POV of a that can see beyond the two years and that can see the very essence of the nets is being stripped away right before my eyes

After Wade left I see why shit like this is important lol I’m trying to get you to take heed

fanbase full of KD and kyrie fans but the nets fans that root for guys like dinwiddie, levert, Allen, Dlo, and joe Harris? Go on and keep chastising them...

Lmao over Deandre Jordan too...

I'ma go 9-10. Zubac not a liability on offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back