Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if we see Julius Randle for Love?
That would be great for the knicks if they had the assets to bring in a Westbrook also it’s a shitty move flexibility wise tho

I mean they won’t win shit but getting barrett and Robinson in games that matter would be good development wise then when love and Westbrook fall off the books in two seasons

knicks will have barrett and cap space and maybe a better rep to attract FAs since they were semi competitive

That would be great for the knicks if they had the assets to bring in a Westbrook also it’s a shitty move flexibility wise tho

I mean they won’t win shit but getting barrett and Robinson in games that matter would be good development wise then when love and Westbrook fall off the books in two seasons

knicks will have barrett and cap space and maybe a better rep to attract FAs since they were semi competitive

Lmao. No fam.

Your basketball takes been ass lately. Take a few days to reset fam.

The quick fix is not the answer.

Look at his coaches..

Cmon fam. Westbrook is a bad move for the Knicks.

Love is a bad move for the Knicks too.

I was saying randle for love just playing.

Randle under contract for one more year. We just gotta ride that shit out or trade him to a team looking for salary cap relief for a piece and a late pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back