Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon fam. Westbrook is a bad move for the Knicks.

Love is a bad move for the Knicks too.

I was saying randle for love just playing.

Randle under contract for one more year. We just gotta ride that shit out or trade him to a team looking for salary cap relief for a piece and a late pick.
Kevin love throwing deep outlet passes in the garden to a flashing Westbrook for the hard lay up is what the fans wanna see

Barrett can be the third option so he doesn’t get burnt out trying to carry this shit franchise on his back

Hm probably made up after kobe passed

couldn’t be me but that’s cool to see

I mean if you matt barnes you already gave the nigga hands when he violated so that's that until further violation. Only one that can really be mad is fish and that's only gon lead to more hands so if you not up to task and/or taking to it to another level. Better to just peace it up and say cheese.

Bobby Marks said he believes the Nets will not sign Allen to an extension but will instead wait and see how he does this season. “I would think it’s hard for me to extend him to that type of number and the other thing is if you extend these guys, you’re basically off the board for a year because of the poison pill restriction in your contract. So it’s not like he’s tradeable so I think if I’m Brooklyn and if I can get him in that $12-14 million range, I’m looking for a below-market type of deal here,” Marks added.

How much is Allen looking for? In the Hoop Collective podcast, Bobby Marks, the former Nets assistant GM hears the 22-year-old has a number in mind … a big number. “He’s looking for a Clint Capela-type of money,” Marks told Brian Windhorst.

– via Net Income @ NetsDaily

Bobby Marks said he believes the Nets will not sign Allen to an extension but will instead wait and see how he does this season. “I would think it’s hard for me to extend him to that type of number and the other thing is if you extend these guys, you’re basically off the board for a year because of the poison pill restriction in your contract. So it’s not like he’s tradeable so I think if I’m Brooklyn and if I can get him in that $12-14 million range, I’m looking for a below-market type of deal here,” Marks added.

How much is Allen looking for? In the Hoop Collective podcast, Bobby Marks, the former Nets assistant GM hears the 22-year-old has a number in mind … a big number. “He’s looking for a Clint Capela-type of money,” Marks told Brian Windhorst.

Yeeeeaaah he not getting that

Capela shouldn't have either but that's the name of the game

He needs to have a big year and improvements across the board before he even considers getting that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back