Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not speaking from the POV of a person that’s trying to capitalize on the nets winning and saving money in these 2 years but I’m speaking from the POV of a that can see beyond the two years and that can see the very essence of the nets is being stripped away right before my eyes

After Wade left I see why shit like this is important lol I’m trying to get you to take heed

fanbase full of KD and kyrie fans but the nets fans that root for guys like dinwiddie, levert, Allen, Dlo, and joe Harris? Go on and keep chastising them...

Lmao over Deandre Jordan too...

tenor.gif

Levert needs to be traded

look at the season he had playing 30 mins taking 16 shots a game: 18 ppg

Taurean prince can give you the same production as a 3rd option because levert not gonna put up that many shot next season with Kyrie and KD

he’ll be open more though but it’s not worth it to have him out there maxing out at 15ppg
His usage went up in the bubble for obvious reasons. He was never going to be an elite level player. There’s nothing wrong with averaging 15-18 as a 3rd option next to KD and Kyrie. Prince is garbage bruh come on man. We wanna get rid of him. Let Kurucs take his minutes.

Allen could get up to 13 per imo
You have to spoon feed him shots. These run the floor big men who’s best traits are rebounding and shot blocking are a dine a dozen in today’s league. We have Claxton who can fill in if need be. I’m more concerned with retaining Harris/LeVert/Dinwiddie because their value isn’t as easy to replace.

His usage went up in the bubble for obvious reasons. He was never going to be an elite level player. There’s nothing wrong with averaging 15-18 as a 3rd option next to KD and Kyrie. Prince is garbage bruh come on man. We wanna get rid of him. Let Kurucs take his minutes.

Cosign Prince being garbage....the idea of him/he looks like he should be good defender but hes trash

Lol but I’m saying why keep levert and not flip him for cheaper talent when prince can do the same thing as a third or fourth option

If anything I don’t want levert taking joe Harris’ touches

I have no doubt that the Nets are going to be a very good offense....probably top 5

My question is how are they going to defend

Dont have the personnel to swtich and you cant play conventional pick and roll defense against good teams....who is going to guard the Tatums, Kawhis, Giannis's of the world?

Nets literally have 0 perimeter defense, I would be trying to look at getting as many 3/4 guys as possible....hes kind of thin but someone like Mo Harkless would be a good look

You have to spoon feed him shots. These run the floor big men who’s best traits are rebounding and shot blocking are a dine a dozen in today’s league. We have Claxton who can fill in if need be. I’m more concerned with retaining Harris/LeVert/Dinwiddie because their value isn’t as easy to replace.

Claxton along with Samanic (who we drafted) was two of the big guys around where we drafted I hoped the Spurs would get last year. I heard Claxton played really well (limited games) in the development league. Do you think he will earn some consistent run (barring injuries) this upcoming season?

Bigs with Allen’s size averaging 60% FG for his career, combined with his youth and defensive capabilities without being a liability is not a dime a dozen

he already has playoff experience too

he don’t need any shots either

tell him to clean up the misses and eat that way

keep playing with niggas and watch what happens

I can’t wait either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back