Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Btw, @Gene Parmesan I have found my next Duncan Robinson. His name is Jordan Nwora. He has some Nigerian in him, so he is slightly more athletic than Duncan, but not by much, lol. Hope if my Lakers buy a 2nd round pick, we take him.

Btw, @Gene Parmesan I have found my next Duncan Robinson. His name is Jordan Nwora. He has some Nigerian in him, so he is slightly more athletic than Duncan, but not by much, lol. Hope if my Lakers buy a 2nd round pick, we take him.
Lmao okay Danny Ferry

but I’ll take your word for it

here’s hoping he goes to a team that can utilize his shooting

If LaMelo Ball is available with the No. 2 pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, will he be a future Warrior? It sure doesn’t sound like it. The Warriors reportedly were impressed by the young point guard in a recent workout, but sources told the San Francisco Chronicle’s Connor Letourneau that Golden State still is unlikely to take Ball if available with the No. 2 pick. “I think there’s some members of the ownership group who really like Ball,” the source said told Letourneau, “but I think enough people in that draft room have major concerns about him to make sure he doesn’t land in the Bay.” – via Dalton Johnson @ Yahoo! Sports

Many believe Ball is the most talented prospect in this year’s draft. In theory, he could run the second unit and share the court with both Steph Curry and Klay Thompson. A former Warrior believes Ball has a “leg up” on the competition in the draft, too. “I think he’ll be a bit more ready and accustomed to that grown-man basketball,” Andrew Bogut said last Wednesday on 95.7 The Game’s “Damon, Ratto & Kolsky” show. – via Dalton Johnson @ Yahoo! Sports

If LaMelo Ball is available with the No. 2 pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, will he be a future Warrior? It sure doesn’t sound like it. The Warriors reportedly were impressed by the young point guard in a recent workout, but sources told the San Francisco Chronicle’s Connor Letourneau that Golden State still is unlikely to take Ball if available with the No. 2 pick. “I think there’s some members of the ownership group who really like Ball,” the source said told Letourneau, “but I think enough people in that draft room have major concerns about him to make sure he doesn’t land in the Bay.” – via Dalton Johnson @ Yahoo! Sports

Many believe Ball is the most talented prospect in this year’s draft. In theory, he could run the second unit and share the court with both Steph Curry and Klay Thompson. A former Warrior believes Ball has a “leg up” on the competition in the draft, too. “I think he’ll be a bit more ready and accustomed to that grown-man basketball,” Andrew Bogut said last Wednesday on 95.7 The Game’s “Damon, Ratto & Kolsky” show. – via Dalton Johnson @ Yahoo! Sports

Warriors are gonna flip that pick no matter what and they will before the draft it just makes sense to.

I think u are being unfair to Givony here. His mock drafts that had LaMelo number 1 were the ones that were his thoughts on what teams SHOULD do (they make sure to specify this). This last mock before the draft that has Edwards going 1st or pick getting traded is based on what they think teams WILL do (they make sure to specify this).

His jabs at KOC and co were mainly about the misinformation that they were spreading about LaMelo not interviewing well, LaMelo not working out well or LaMelo slipping out of the top 5.

givony just tight KOC got the juice now. Shams vs Woj all over. They through shots at my guy and KOC took the high road. Btw I can see LaMelo turning people off in the interview process. That’s not exactly a reach lol. Seems like a good kid just a little immature.

Back