Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Givony doubled back on his LaMelo going 1 report. Funny he now says it’s likely Edwards or the Wolves trade the pick. All this after taking jabs at KOC for his sources lol. Love both of those guys but Givony looking like a hater out here

Givony doubled back on his LaMelo going 1 report. Funny he now says it’s likely Edwards or the Wolves trade the pick. All this after taking jabs at KOC for his sources lol. Love both of those guys but Givony looking like a hater out here
I think u are being unfair to Givony here. His mock drafts that had LaMelo number 1 were the ones that were his thoughts on what teams SHOULD do (they make sure to specify this). This last mock before the draft that has Edwards going 1st or pick getting traded is based on what they think teams WILL do (they make sure to specify this).

His jabs at KOC and co were mainly about the misinformation that they were spreading about LaMelo not interviewing well, LaMelo not working out well or LaMelo slipping out of the top 5.

I've been bullshitting but I'm going to put up my draft stuff here in a little bit

Been watching mad film and reading a lot of breakdowns but still have been trying to form an opinion on a lot of these guys, that's what's going to make this draft so interesting tonight though.....truly going to be some eye of the beholder type shit

I've been bullshitting but I'm going to put up my draft stuff here in a little bit

Been watching mad film and reading a lot of breakdowns but still have been trying to form an opinion on a lot of these guys, that's what's going to make this draft so interesting tonight though.....truly going to be some eye of the beholder type shit
Yea, very difficult to be fully confident in any of these kids. LaMelo is the only one I have any conviction on and even I admit he has some weak spots that could prove problematic.

Yea, very difficult to be fully confident in any of these kids. LaMelo is the only one I have any conviction on and even I admit he has some weak spots that could prove problematic.

I agree

That combination of height, passing, ball handling and shooting is hard to come by and as a GM even with the red flags(and there are red flags lol) I would feel good knowing I bet on that unique skillset even if he doesnt workout.....the upside is too high

Back