Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Just putting some bits of information together that I’ve gathered over the last few days and it seems like the 1 2 and 3 will go

1.Edwards
2. Wisemen
3.Ball

Russillo who is pretty well connected has a similar order plus I’m now hearing MJ wants Lamelo at 3 if Wiseman is off the board. What really sells it is the Bulls now potentially looking to move up to 2. Guessing they have intel about Lamelo not making it past 3 and they want to jump The Hornets to get their guy in Lamelo.

Last edited:
A #1 player in the country today might’ve been #4 3 years ago

that don’t mean nothing

star high school players are a dime a dozen

Emoni would be the #1 player in the country 3yrs ago. The only HS player that would rank ahead of him in the last 10 yrs would be Zion and maybe Cade who were also ranked number 1.

It’s just an example don’t take it literally

all I’m saying is don’t crown these kids so early

I agree with not crowing these young people too early.

Folks have to remember there are way more high schools and high school players than college, just like it is way more colleges and college players than NBA teams and players.

It is levels to this stuff and it's a ton of great high school players that turn out to be average college players and it's even more great college players who turn out to be average NBA players. It's easy to put up crazy numbers in high school and college but the NBA is truly the best of the best.

It's less than 600 total NBA active players a season!

Jalen Rose just brought up an interesting point

only 6 players that were drafted no 1 overall have won titles with the teams that drafted them...i think he started at 1980...but still

Back