Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Jags should be the 1st ones on the jack. Giants should, but Nick gonna get a decent deal from another team. He the Kirk Cousins of this offseason.

Kirk Cousins?! Kirk is jus a product of this era. Where everyone throws for 4 thousand yars. "He's iight, but he's not real."

Atleast Foles won a SB. It was more a product of the coaching n play callin tho.

Kirk Cousins?! Kirk is jus a product of this era. Where everyone throws for 4 thousand yars. "He's iight, but he's not real."

Atleast Foles won a SB. It was more a product of the coaching n play callin tho.

I meant far as hype and uncertainty. As well as the fact that some team is gonna jump out the window n give him a big bag. Foles super bowl run was similar to Eli n Flacco. The defenses did a majority of the work n they got hot offensively at certain times. Can't take it from them, but it is what it is

I want him on the Saints.

Hes smart enough and can make all the right throws in our offense.

This might be Breezus last year (hopefully not CSP too) and he would work if he get one year under Brees

Skins ain't got the weapons to help that kid reach his full potential. Giants need at least 2 more pieces on oline n can be all set w the oline n the offensive weapons are plenty

1. Just posting what I’m hearing
2. NFL team strengths and weaknesses & whatnot change faster than any league. Who knows who could sign, rookie sensation, breakout or fall off year to year. This time last year you could say that about the Browns offense. After draft, offseason and other young players improving diff story. Bears similar as well. Colts o line went from arguably the worst to top 5 in one season.

Back