2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Lmao

Same as Julio

Watch it come out he did all that on a broke foot like Julio did

Lawd I hope not, b/c he already broke his foot in 2016. lol....

But u right tho, as far as measurables go that man is JJ.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/03/02/report-raiders-are-shopping-derek-carr/

joker-here-we-go-gif-3.gif

They gave chucky a decade gauranteed.

And realistically this his first full offseason and we saw the rebuild writing on the wall when he traded Mack

Always two sides of the story and hes right about them painting a picture of who you are.
The thing that got me is what Ryan Clark said about him that makes me believe he is difficult

A couple years ago somebody been said AB was a headache

I think sanders.

Devin White just ran a 4.42 at 240

He was a RB in high school and number 1 LB in college.

Devin White just ran a 4.42 at 240

He was a RB in high school and number 1 LB in college.

Devin Bush just ran a 4.43.

If Bush wasn't 5'11 he would be the number 1 LB ahead of White cuz his instincts are better. They both are beast

Devin Bush just ran a 4.43.

If Bush wasn't 5'11 he would be the number 1 LB ahead of White cuz his instincts are better. They both are beast

No

White is All around better. 1 inch ain’t gon make a difference

White force TOs, better blitzer and team leader.

Dont stop it from being a thing in the NBA or MLB....

NBA got it right with shorter contracts

Hell Boogie got what 10 milli basically to get back in shape for the playoffs?

They don't get broken down nearly as fast in other leagues, and they don't have a hard salary cap. Short contracts are the way to go though.

I want these guys to get thier bag...fuck these teams and thier billionaire owners

Is not that simple. As a fan, do you want your team on the hook for some of these contracts n not being able to use those resources to place a better product on the field. From a humanistic perspective, yea let dudes get that guaranteed bag, but from a fan perspective idk.