Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Im interested to see what the cards get in return for rosen

They saying a 3rd is the best guess. But I would not be surprised if a team jumps out and offers a second. Giants should and use that 6th pick on best DEFENSIVE PLAYER available and the other picks to move into 2nd and 3rd rounds if possible

If y’all interested, writing for an up and coming football site. Read my latest article

Last edited:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26141998/former-te-winslow-jail-accused-lewd-acts

Former TE Winslow in jail, accused of lewd acts

Former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow II has been jailed without bail after he allegedly performed lewd actions in front of a 77-year-old woman at a California gym.

Deputy District Attorney Dan Owens told The San Diego Union-Tribune that Winslow is accused of a pair of lewd actions toward a woman at a Carlsbad gym in February. Winslow allegedly touched himself in front of the woman and touched the woman on her arm and foot in a hot tub in separate incidents nine days apart.

Winslow, 35, is facing misdemeanor charges of lewd conduct (two counts), battery of an elder (one count) and willful cruelty to an elder (one count).

He had been on house arrest stemming from charges that include kidnapping and rape from an alleged March 2018 crime spree.

Winslow has pleaded not guilty to the 2018 charges, and trial is scheduled for April. If convicted, Winslow could face a maximum sentence of life in prison.

Winslow spent 10 seasons in the NFL from 2004 to 2013 with Cleveland, Tampa Bay, New England and the New York Jets.

038536E9-E423-4EF8-BC4B-594CBED4ADBF.gif

Smith is mediocre but he's still only 25. Good tackles just don't grow on trees so this gives us some cushion for a little while until we can really upgrade the position.

Looks like Giants not putting the tag on collins. I'm not surprised or upset. New regime wants to build roster from the inside out. That means resources will be used on front 7 instead of secondary

Giants have always functioned at their best when the front seven was their strength. Every super team was GREAT at getting to the QB and disrupting behind lime of scrimmage. Giving a safety that can't cover a max deal, details that plan. So it is what it is. My only gripe is that they should have traded him at dead lime last year n gotten at least a 3rd for him

Back