Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #3 Portland Fraile and FailedBlazers (GSW sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Skip just as fucked up as Max with the dumb shit he says and SAS is OK most times but he think he knows more than he actually does about people personal moves and that shit pisses me off.

Shannon Sharpe the best one out of all four of them though

Shannon says "we" when he talks about Lebron, like that's his husband.

I'll pass on listening to this nigga

this is what you said bruh

One is a perennial mvp candidate/top 5 player the other isnt

He’s a great player - he can be virtually unstoppable at times. I think he is one of the best scorers in NBA history.

But has he played at that level or better in the PLAYOFFS during that time?

Or nah.

Do we need to run back the tape or are you going to spare us pretending like he has?

Has Dame been a scrub during that time?
Or has he been an elite, All NBA Guard?

Has he not made all NBA teams?

Has he not put up
Has he not won playoff series with clutch shots?

Has he not finished as the 3 seed in one of the deepest conferences in NBA history multiple times?

Has he done al of this without another marquee superstar at his side?

harden IS clutch

This is a stretch.

Even his most staunch supporters agree -

He isn’t.

we'll agree to disagree

Yep

He’s a great player - he can be virtually unstoppable at times. I think he is one of the best scorers in NBA history.

But has he played at that level or better in the PLAYOFFS during that time?

Or nah.

Do we need to run back the tape or are you going to spare us pretending like he has?

Has Dame been a scrub during that time?
Or has he been an elite, All NBA Guard?

Has he not made all NBA teams?

Has he not put up
Has he not won playoff series with clutch shots?

Has he not finished as the 3 seed in one of the deepest conferences in NBA history multiple times?

Has he done al of this without another marquee superstar at his side?

This is a stretch.

Even his most staunch supporters agree -

He isn’t.

Yep

Harden has more 1st team all nba(that's top 5 in the league) than lillard has total all nba , has lillard been an mvp candidate? no, has lillard led his team as far/high seeds? NO

Has lillard done anything to be compared to a perennial mvp candidate? NO

What are we talking about? he's more clutch cuz he's hit 2 buzzer beaters in the playoffs? lol

ol prisoner of the moment ass nigga

lillard is good he's 2nd tier of the nba good harden is 1st tier sorry.I don't know what you even trying to argue besides your personal preference

and harden just averaged 35 ppg vs the warriors in the playoffs which was pretty much equal(technically more) than durant averaged

hardens efficiency drops in the playoffs and he's usually gets gassed that's been the issue for him

Length means everything against GS

How you think the Lakers bother GS, because they have length on the perimeter

They're pretty much the same as port tho. Bledsoe and Hill in the back court (6'1 ish, around the same as Port) , Middleton is 6'7 (same as Hood and Harkless) and then port has the bigs with Kanter , Aminu and Leonard. If Greek is required to chase mfs off screens and play the perimeter all season he's gonna be spent by game 4.

They're pretty much the same as port tho. Bledsoe and Hill in the back court (6'1 ish, around the same as Port) , Middleton is 6'7 (same as Hood and Harkless) and then port has the bigs with Kanter , Aminu and Leonard. If Greek is required to chase mfs off screens and play the perimeter all season he's gonna be spent by game 4.

Bucks are much better defenders bruh

much better

tumblr_prmtv95fWN1yn09ffo1_400.gif
tumblr_prmtv95fWN1yn09ffo3_400.gif
tumblr_prmtv95fWN1yn09ffo4_400.gif

Length bothers GS particularly Steph and when you can contain Steph you have a chance at winning.

Houston even picked up MCW bum ass just for that reason alone but he so trash he couldn't stay on the team.

I don't think Milwaukee presents anything they haven't seen before. Coach Bud runs a similar offense to what the Cavs ran with Bron.

Giannis isn't nearly the shooter Bron is and may never be. Easier said than done but if I'm GS I like my chances against the Bucks.

Will playing at home be enough for the Blazers to take one tonight?

Back