Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #3 Portland Fraile and FailedBlazers (GSW sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might want to clean that up and say best two back courts before folks come for your head.

Y’all know what I meant.

Right now I’m not sure I’d put Harden that far ahead of Lillard tho, tbh. Same with Kyrie.

Dame hasn’t shot it well lately but I trust him more in the clutch.

Y’all know what I meant.

Right now I’m not sure I’d put Harden that far ahead of Lillard tho, tbh. Same with Kyrie.

Wtf

This my thing tho... Dame is a smart enough player, he SHOULD know he's going to reach (b/c that's what he does). I would have liked to see him send Iggy one way and go the other (left then right or vice versa) then pull up in that instance. He virtually boxed himself in between the boundary and Iggy with the ball right in front of him.

Should have been a "You reach, I teach" moment. Know your defenders tendencies.
Says the nigga on the couch out of shape

Says the nigga on the couch out of shape

I knew something like this was coming. LMAO!
You forgot to add the classic "You not in the league tho.." lol... My point still stands!

And yeah, I'm def not the best shape, but you ain't the only one who run Lurk, I got some wind in me. I run wind sprints (equaling miles) and/or run straight miles 3/4 days a week. I hoop 3 to 4 days a week also.... You can keep them hills and mountains tho champ! lol

Harden is more talented but I like Dame’s leadership, poise, and clutch play more than Harden.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He’s having a rough few games of shooting the ball with the added pressure and attention from defenses.

I don’t blame him for dropping a few games to the Dubbs, tho. They are the champs.

Yea i think i'm officially done watching First Take. Max's low ball IQ has rubbed off on SAS and now that nigga be saying some of the dumbest shit. U can tell it's purely for agenda. Sticking with Undisputed.

Yea i think i'm officially done watching First Take. Max's low ball IQ has rubbed off on SAS and now that nigga be saying some of the dumbest shit. U can tell it's purely for agenda. Sticking with Undisputed.

Skip just as fucked up as Max with the dumb shit he says and SAS is OK most times but he think he knows more than he actually does about people personal moves and that shit pisses me off.

Shannon Sharpe the best one out of all four of them though

CS Sharpe being the best outta all 4. Outside of the Kobe hate, Colin is prolly 2nd best on FS1

Harden is more talented but I like Dame’s leadership, poise, and clutch play more than Harden.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He’s having a rough few games of shooting the ball with the added pressure and attention from defenses.

I don’t blame him for dropping a few games to the Dubbs, tho. They are the champs.

harden faces this all the time , you comparing a dude who has been mvp or runner up 3 out 4 years(shoulda won it in 16-17 but the media dumb af)to damion lillard

Lillard averaged 18.5 ppg, 4 to's 5 apg shot 35% from the field and 30% from 3 in last years playoffs and got swept

he had a grudge with russ and sonned him then fell off a cliff ever since. I'm not even a harden fan, to believe that is ridiculous

Every sports show has the Bucks winning the chip this year, I don't see the shit. I'm as big of a greek fan as it gets, but they ain't ready. They talkin bout the bucks like they're the bad boy pistons that the rest of the league needs to fear. nah bruh. I'll be surprised if the finals goes past 6 games.

harden faces this all the time , you comparing a dude who has been mvp or runner up 3 out 4 years(shoulda won it in 16-17 but the media dumb af)to damion lillard

Lillard averaged 18.5 ppg, 4 to's 5 apg shot 35% from the field and 30% from 3 in last years playoffs and got swept

he had a grudge with russ and sonned him then fell off a cliff ever since. I'm not even a harden fan, to believe that is ridiculous

I didn't say he was better.

And I’ve vouched for Harden more than others in the past. You twisting my words.

I said I wouldn’t put Harden that far ahead of Dame. And I think Dame has better intangibles, more upside and is more clutch.

But if you are quoting playoff performances where Lillard didn’t come through, trust - we can do the same thing for Harden and then some.

That’s not a good criteria to separate the two.

You could average 50 in the regular season.

I’m talking playoff performances in the CLUTCH.

I’d rather have Dame.

You can disagree and bury my post. But if you think about it you can see where I’m coming from.

Last edited:
Every sports show has the Bucks winning the chip this year, I don't see the shit. I'm as big of a greek fan as it gets, but they ain't ready. They talkin bout the bucks like they're the bad boy pistons that the rest of the league needs to fear. nah bruh. I'll be surprised if the finals goes past 6 games.

Greek gon eat Green and Iggy alive

Its gon be close if its GS vs Milwaukee.

They have the length

Greek gon eat Green and Iggy alive

Its gon be close if its GS vs Milwaukee.

They have the length

Length means nothing when you live at the perimeter. The bucks back court is gonna get torched. They don't have enough high pressure experience to deal with the warriors in a finals series and niggas sleep on how adaptive the warriors are, they barely shot 3s last night. They can adjust to anything the bucks draw up.

Bucks are the favorite.

They are a very good, deep team and they have probably the most dominant force in the league in their corner.

Y’all know what I meant.

I didn't say he was better.

And I’ve vouched for Harden more than others in the past. You twisting my words.

I said I wouldn’t put Harden that far ahead of Dame. And I think Dame has better intangibles, more upside and is more clutch.

But if you are quoting playoff performances where Lillard didn’t come through, trust - we can do the same thing for Harden and then some.

That’s not a good criteria to separate the two.

You could average 50 in the regular season.

I’m talking playoff performances in the CLUTCH.

I’d rather have Dame.

You can disagree and bury my post. But if you think about it you can see where I’m coming from.

this is what you said bruh

One is a perennial mvp candidate/top 5 player the other isnt ,aint no upside, it aint close it aint really debatable

harden is clutch too he's brought the rockets back in several games with late scoring flurries etc

got me capin for harden smdh we'll agree to disagree

Length means nothing when you live at the perimeter. The bucks back court is gonna get torched. They don't have enough high pressure experience to deal with the warriors in a finals series and niggas sleep on how adaptive the warriors are, they barely shot 3s last night. They can adjust to anything the bucks draw up.

Length means everything against GS

How you think the Lakers bother GS, because they have length on the perimeter

Back