Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #3 Portland Fraile and FailedBlazers (GSW sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dame increased his profile so much after that OKC series just to be trash ever since and ruin it all.

Its to the point where we gonna hear talk about CJ being the better player soon.

Dame increased his profile so much after that OKC series just to be trash ever since and ruin it all.

Its to the point where we gonna hear talk about CJ being the better player soon.

That damn media again always trying to annoint somebody to superstar status. Dame was an all-star PG before the OKC series and that shot.

And he's still an all-star player afterward. Nothing more, nothing less.

magic-johnson-e1332939661537.jpg

Dame time! Lmao

But seriously, Iggy defense is so nice in those key situations

This my thing tho... Dame is a smart enough player, he SHOULD know he's going to reach (b/c that's what he does). I would have liked to see him send Iggy one way and go the other (left then right or vice versa) then pull up in that instance. He virtually boxed himself in between the boundary and Iggy with the ball right in front of him.

Should have been a "You reach, I teach" moment. Know your defenders tendencies.

These are the best 4 guards in the league. Full stop.

Portland should have won this game

Seth Curry is probably playing himself into a contract more than one year.

Steph taking his game to another level with KD out

So far these numbers are better than the historic numbers Durant was averaging before he got injured.

And 3 Ws, 0 Ls

That sure looks like a nigga that was getting carried.

Last edited:
This is why I'd rather be watching Denver right now (they'll be here soon). After Dame and CJ, the talent falls off a cliff.

Back