Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #3 Portland Fraile and FailedBlazers (GSW sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most of the media really thinks GS can't get past the bucks without KD. The Bucks? I've been on the Greek bandwagon for a couple years now, but come df on. He's still wet behind the ears. He aint ready yet. I got GS in 5.

Most of the media really thinks GS can't get past the bucks without KD. The Bucks? I've been on the Greek bandwagon for a couple years now, but come df on. He's still wet behind the ears. He aint ready yet. I got GS in 5.
Right mfs dont realize this shit is over already dont matter who comes out the east. Way i see it is 8 games from now (or less) gsw gonna be holdin the trophy up.

I give em maybe one loss before its all over and it wont be to portland

I got GS losing game 3 in the port series and finals. That's about it.

giphy.gif

I'm so dumb. Lmao.

I glanced over what you typed, you were saying its gonna be a sweep. Lmao

Cocaine is a helluva drug

I'm so dumb. Lmao.

I glanced over what you typed, you were saying its gonna be a sweep. Lmao

Cocaine is a helluva drug
I mean technically ur right i did fuck up on "how many wins will it take" instead of saying 'games'

But ill leave the L outside the door for u if u rather keep it

It's pretty much official KD won't be returning this series. Time for Steph to show and prove.

I know its for TV and its an act but I cant be on TV getting yelled at by Michelle Beadle. Fuck all that.

Crazy how paul pierce became a complete clown

Why do they keep having these games w/o arena music and other shit so it's quiet as fuck?

Nobody cares bout Kanter fasting fam

I wish it was the finals and they had to play Toronto so he can't even play in road games or drink water

Interested to see what that would do

If they're gonna keep playing so tight, niggas gotta start drawing fouls and beat em at the line.

I was a big Monte Ellis guy.nigga was G.Curry aint got Dat bench no mo and his brother finna hop on his ass.Big brother used to win in them drive way games but lil brother got the good young healthy ankles lol

We'll C

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Back