Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #3 Portland Fraile and FailedBlazers (GSW sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm getting a little bit of satisfaction watching this. I hope Portland loses. Can't lie. I know I ain't shit.

Shit, this really is ending in a sweep lol. I gave Portland 1 win initially but damn. When Lillard and McCollum combine for 11 for 38, they have 0 chance vs the Warriors

This is over. Dame/CJ been getting trapped all series, the wing rotation is absolutely pathetic, all the bigs are slow unathletic cacs who can’t stop the ball handlers at all.

Portland better work some magic in the offseason to offload garbage like Turner and Leonard and see if they can get someone like Middleton. It’s a long shot but this team is treadmill no matter how many times they get into then playoffs.

They got the backcourt just surround them with competent talent. Mo Harkless should not be a starter. Aminu should not be a starter

Dame time!

Niggas let a buzzer beater against a bad team convince them this dude is something more than just an all-star reserve.

Shit, this really is ending in a sweep lol. I gave Portland 1 win initially but damn. When Lillard and McCollum combine for 11 for 38, they have 0 chance vs the Warriors

I told y'all this when Portland beat Denver,that's why I wanted Denver to win they matchup way better

against GS especially without KD.

All GS has done to Dame and CJ this entire series is double team/help defend them.

U mean to tell me that Terry Thots can't come up w/ an adjustment or is it that CJ/Dame can't play off ball?

Shit is pathetic.

And Draymond is hoopin' no doubt, but how many times you gonna let this nikka dribble the ball with one hand 94 ft and lay the ball up like he playing in 6 and under rec ball?!!

I've never seen him do this repeatedly against any other team. That's how trash Portland's defense has been.

Back