Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers: Mr B gon cry in the car (TOR wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I picked Houston to somehow win their series but man I'd love to see KD and Kawhi head to head in the Finals. Those 2 been on some other shit this postseason

Kawhi doing this in New balances too

GOAT

Btw butler shoulda just took that to the rack

Woulda been down 2 with 40 secs left

This loss is really gonna hurt the Sixers cause the Raptors biggest issue has been anyone other than Kawhi being consistent offensively and now the Sixers gotta beat them twice at home knowing role players play better at home.

This man has called Kawhi sublime, magesterial and imperturbable.

DLo probably won't get the max. If I'm Toronto I'm look at my man's and trying to get Lowry ass up outta there

It's probably not likely at all but I'd be trying to make some calls.
They have to do something to get Kawhi to stay.

Kawhi. Smh..

The guy has been balling all playoffs. I'm surprised he is roasting the 76ers like this honestly though. I thought between Jimmy and Ben they would be doing a better job on him.

The craziest thing about his game is that it should age well. He is killing teams with his great shooting and strength. Gotta give major credit to a guy who obviously puts in the work to continuously get better

I remember niggas in here were looking at me sideways because I said a healthy Kawhi is a far superior player than Paul George lololol

I remember niggas in here were looking at me sideways because I said a healthy Kawhi is a far superior player than Paul George lololol

Dude, u have to name names bcos i doubt that many people think PG is better than Kawhi, especially before this season.

Dude, u have to name names bcos i doubt that many people think PG is better than Kawhi, especially before this season.

The argument wasnt just that hes better but it wasnt really a close comparison.....two different tiers of players(this was during the time of Paul Georges MVP push this season too)

RD, Tommy, a few others also.....I might pull the receipts a a little later if i feel like it

One of those 3 dont belong fam.

Its the one whose defense is so bad hes been overcompensating with reaches and been in foul trouble because of it.

I agree but ...

If you watched the games, a ton of those fouls called on Steph were bullshit.

Back