Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers: Mr B gon cry in the car (TOR wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didnt say that to mean Steph isnt a top tier player, just meant it as hes not in a convo with KD and Kawhi as a top 2 player right now.

No argument with that.

Although the case Steph makes for impacting winning is an interesting one...

I was more discussing the fouls he’s being called for in these playoffs. Dudes with 50 lbs on Steph are pushing him all over the place but they are calling him for touch fouls

I remember niggas in here were looking at me sideways because I said a healthy Kawhi is a far superior player than Paul George lololol

I was with ya on Team Kawhi in that debate. I can't say that Kawhi is a far superior player but I'm choosing him before PG to start my team. I don't like the player PG is becoming in OKC. He shoots too many 3 pointers imo. When them shots ain't falling that OKC team becomes very inefficient when you factor in Russ being Russ.

I think at this point its clear to say Kawhi is clearly superior to PG. I cant see PG carrying a team like Kawhi been doing so far. Hes averaging what? Damn near 40 on over 60% shooting? I dont see PG ever being able to do that.

Not saying PG isnt elite though, its just Kawhi is a top 3.

What about the GA and Harden

Both top 10, both gotta case for top 5, but KD and Kawhi can do more than both at higher levels.

In my opinion that is. End of the day we are comparing the very best players to each other.

Both top 10, both gotta case for top 5, but KD and Kawhi can do more than both at higher levels.

In my opinion that is. End of the day we are comparing the very best players to each other.

Harden is the best scoring in the league

GA literally does everything and have the number 1 team in the league

Harden is the best scoring in the league

GA literally does everything and have the number 1 team in the league

Efficiency counts. In the playoffs both KD and Kawhi average more than Harden at a much higher percentage. 10-20 points higher at that. Both also defend more than Harden.

Giannis has been a beast but you can slow him down a bit when you pack the paint whereas KD and Kawhi have been unstoppable.

GS can win if KD struggle and Curry balls out

But if Curry struggle they gon catch the L

Curry seems to break teams when he’s on
Curry is the cog to their engine . I saw a stat that the Hampton 5 aka Death Lineup hasn't been as effective in this series as they have been in the past

This Curry needing to be on for them to win is also an overrated thought.

On the biggest stage, game 3 of the finals last year, Curry had 11 points and shot 3 for 16 and the warriors won.

This series now. Curry had 18 points on 5 for 12 shooting, the warriors still won. Curry had 20 points on 35% shooting and the warriors still won.

During their final before KD, Curry in the series was good but his play went down considerably from the regular season and the warriors still got the ring.

I love Curry and Curry is as good as advertised, but yall overrate him.

Just cause someone said they dont win when Curry is bad and it sounded good doesnt make it right.

This Curry needing to be on for them to win is also an overrated thought.

On the biggest stage, game 3 of the finals last year, Curry had 11 points and shot 3 for 16 and the warriors won.

This series now. Curry had 18 points on 5 for 12 shooting, the warriors still won. Curry had 20 points on 35% shooting and the warriors still won.

During their final before KD, Curry in the series was good but his play went down considerably from the regular season and the warriors still got the ring.

I love Curry and Curry is as good as advertised, but yall overrate him.

Just cause someone said they dont win when Curry is bad and it sounded good doesnt make it right.

Of course they can win. They’re the Warriors.

I think the point is more that when Curry plays well they are virtually unbeatable.

That’s not the case when Durant plays well.

It’s mostly because of how Curry plays. He can stretch the defense, make impossible shots, and score 30 with extremely low usage.

When Curry plays very well - everyone else gets easier shots in rhythm and it encourages ball & player movement with the type of style that is difficult to defend

Last edited:
Damn Ibaka got his wig split by his own teammate

Thats a big loss for Toronto if he doesn't come back

1983sixers.jpg

Back