Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers: Mr B gon cry in the car (TOR wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I could find my analysis of Simmons coming out of LSU.

Tried to tell niggas

I wish I could find my analysis of Simmons coming out of LSU.

Tried to tell niggas

I wouldnt go that far. Id still take him as a building block cornerstone on my team over almost any other young player.

Its just with the Sixers, they are way past building blocks and are on win now mode.

I wouldnt go that far. Id still take him as a building block cornerstone on my team over almost any other young player.

Its just with the Sixers, they are way past building blocks and are on win now mode.
Lol

I was just saying I was right about how amazing his vision is in the open court but that nigga will lose interest quick af and won't be engaged when he need to be

We're what, 3 years in and this nigga still won't shoot 3's? Same thing he did at LSU

They are double and tripple teaming Kawhi everytime he steps into the paint. If some other players on the reptors start making shots the raptors will blow this game open

Could anyone really argue with me if I said KD and Kawhi are interchangeable as the top 2 players in the league?

Could anyone really argue with me if I said KD and Kawhi are interchangeable as the top 2 players in the league?
Nah I was gonna say lebron ain't the best in the league but between kawhi, Durant, and curry I couldn't say who was best

Kawhi is literally playing 1-on-10.

If anyone else could step up, Raps would be up by double digits.

Nah I was gonna say lebron ain't the best in the league but between kawhi, Durant, and curry I couldn't say who was best

One of those 3 dont belong fam.

Its the one whose defense is so bad hes been overcompensating with reaches and been in foul trouble because of it.

Back