2019 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #2 Toronto Raptors vs. #3 Philadelphia 76ers: Mr B gon cry in the car (TOR wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The starters for Philly still haven't clicked at the same time. But when they do and they will....

giphy.gif

Philly making the east finals would make for a more interesting series regardless of who wins between Boston or the bucks. Embiid my be my favorite player in the league to watch.

Kawhi can’t be the only dude putting in work for Toronto.

People were killing Brett Brown pretty much all year but he's been pretty damn good in this series with his adjustments and damn switching up the whole offensive philosophy

Im not going to shit on Nick Nurse yet because its not his fault Danny Green forgot how to shoot, Van Vleet has been ass and Gasol hasnt been giving them much offensively......might need to dust off Jeremy Lin but he hadnt been very good either when he did play

Jimmy deserves some credit here. I think he helped his guys believe and showed them the work it takes to win tough playoff games after the slow start in Game 1

This is where the Raps could use OG but apparently he's nowhere close to returning either

Hope Philly lose this bitch

Crazy how Ben Simmons has been relegated to just another role player so far this series. You can take Ben off the team this series and it wont effect the outcome at all.