Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The worst part about Toronto winning is that Kyle Lowry now might make the basketball HOF considering how wack it is.

They let everyone in the HOF.

Too early to talk HOF.

But that nigga showed out when it mattered most. And if that was the criticism about his game... niggas need to stfu and give him his due.

What are u referring to.. Are u implying kawhi did it alone are u saying that the spurs and Kawhi are akin to Brady and Belichick??
I'm saying that multiple sports reporters have said that Belichick has an ego issue with Brady. He didnt like how Brady and his trainer had a level or consideration with the owner.

He in his ego feels that Brady success is partially because he is great but even more because of his coaching. He would love the chance to leave the Pat's and prove it before he retires, so hes grooming the OC, which is why the OC McDaniels didnt try for a head coaching job.

Also to that point, even though people by and large believe Brady to be the goat. He doesnt like the small group that believes that Belichick is as instrumental in his career as he himself thinks he is.

Then with Khawhi, the reports of him still being bothered by Durant calming him a system player. People having all faith in Pop and the spurs. What happened with him with the spurs. Where team vets, the spurs, and pop were trying to push the narrative that he could go and was being selfish by sitting out.

Now here Khawhi is, different team, same success as he reached with the spurs, without pop.

Won a chip without pop, pop couldn't get out the first round without him. He did what Brady wants to do to Belichick

Prove I am great, with or without u

ImmediateHauntingGreatargus-size_restricted.gif
I'm saying that multiple sports reporters have said that Belichick has an ego issue with Brady. He didnt like how Brady and his trainer had a level or consideration with the owner.

He in his ego feels that Brady success is partially because he is great but even more because of his coaching. He would love the chance to leave the Pat's and prove it before he retires, so hes grooming the OC, which is why the OC McDaniels didnt try for a head coaching job.

Also to that point, even though people by and large believe Brady to be the goat. He doesnt like the small group that believes that Belichick is as instrumental in his career as he himself thinks he is.

Then with Khawhi, the reports of him still being bothered by Durant calming him a system player. People having all faith in Pop and the spurs. What happened with him with the spurs. Where team vets, the spurs, and pop were trying to push the narrative that he could go and was being selfish by sitting out.

Now here Khawhi is, different team, same success as he reached with the spurs, without pop.

Won a chip without pop, pop couldn't get out the first round without him. He did what Brady wants to do to Belichick

Prove I am great, with or without u
Heresay

I was looking for you to make the argument I thought you were going to make so I could refute it

I'm not even talking about just the warriors but the other teams also

The nets and the Lakers should throw their money at them respectively. Anyone else would be kinda stupid.

The nets (Durant) and the Lakers (Thompson) both have situations they could slide relatively seamlessly in after injury.

Siakam wanted all the smoke with Draymond and gave it to him. Haven't looked at the numbers but I felt he had an efficient series

Multiple dudes had a monster series. Multiple other dudes had enormous games. There entire team was elite defensively. Their coach was exceptional for most of the series.

This team probably won’t ever get it’s due respect.

Because of Kawhi’s greatness, and the Warriors injuries.

I like Pascal but im not as high on him as others are. I get it was only his second year but dude is 25 going on 26. If this was his second year and he was 21 going on 22, I would say his ceiling is super stardom. But 25 going on 26, to me his ceiling is a really good #2 option.

I like Pascal but im not as high on him as others are. I get it was only his second year but dude is 25 going on 26. If this was his second year and he was 21 going on 22, I would say his ceiling is super stardom. But 25 going on 26, to me his ceiling is a really good #2 option.

It's his 3rd season. Pippen was the same age when drafted and also happened to be a really good #2 option.

giphy - 2019-05-28T163946.376.gif

I don't actually think he's as good as pippen just using him as a point of reference. I think theres pretty good reason to be high on siakam. 2 way player that's getting better, brings something different than everyone else at his position and close to the same age as your superstar player Kawhi. If he develops a midrange it's a wrap.

It's his 3rd season. Pippen was the same age when drafted and also happened to be a really good #2 option.

View attachment 140805

I don't actually think he's as good as pippen just using him as a point of reference. I think theres pretty good reason to be high on siakam. 2 way player that's getting better, brings something different than everyone else at his position and close to the same age as your superstar player Kawhi. If he develops a midrange it's a wrap.

Not mad at anything you said here. I still wouldnt even bring Pippen up, but I get your point. We're on the same page.

I was talking more about how a lot of people have Pascal turning into a legit superstar and a legit #1 option.

Back