Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but it's probably going to be overlooked that Golden State made a mistake by not keeping Javale McGhee.

They could've used him in these finals.

If they're smart, they'd do everything they can to get him back.

Yeah, it sounds crazy........but he would've definitely made a difference.

Sheesh man

Ruptured achilles

Torn ACL

Broken collarbone or w/e it is with looney

And cousins fresh off his reinjury

These are all free agents too

I wonder what seed they draw during next year's playoff run. If KD and Klay resign with GSW, thats alot of money tied up for 2 players that won't even be on the court next year......and I know they are always paying that high luxury tax also.......the west is wide open

Sheesh man

Ruptured achilles

Torn ACL

Broken collarbone or w/e it is with looney

And cousins fresh off his reinjury

These are all free agents too

and still came down to the final seconds

so either GS is just that good, or Toronto aint as good as they appear

they did what they was supposed to do tho...so salute to them

Next season the Warriors move into that brand new stadium without possibly KD and Klay to go along with a 170 million luxury tax

62539988_2420603311369369_7798285365302788096_n.png

I'm happy for all the Toronto fans out there and especially on here. The folks on here and the IC have always represented their team well and endured alot over the years but stayed true. It's cool to see somebody new win.

I hope Kawhi stays in Toronto and continues a successful career there. I hope DeRozan takes to heart what the world just witnessed and stays in ths gym this offseason working on his 3 point shooting and comes back even more committed on defense.

Last edited:
Back