Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not mad at anything you said here. I still wouldnt even bring Pippen up, but I get your point. We're on the same page.

I was talking more about how a lot of people have Pascal turning into a legit superstar and a legit #1 option.

No that's not happening. Tbh there was mad times this series he was timid when I thought he shoulda been going at niggas heads. He good as long as a nigga like Kawhi is in front of him.
But as far as superstar if Kawhi leaves and the Raptors wanted to make Pascal the #1 option masai would have to load up on shooters or Pascal would have a tough year. As is he's not built to take the double teams Kawhi had to see all playoffs. He needs to add that pull up midrange jumper.

I been watching him close tho. I predicted mip for him before the season when he wasn't on anyone's radar. He's the real deal.

I like Pascal but im not as high on him as others are. I get it was only his second year but dude is 25 going on 26. If this was his second year and he was 21 going on 22, I would say his ceiling is super stardom. But 25 going on 26, to me his ceiling is a really good #2 option.

He never played ball till he was 18 years old though

Also Cousins can't be on a championship team.

Get your payday then he'll never get out the first round again.

Dude is highly skilled but his decision making is frustrating

He never played ball till he was 18 years old though

I feel you on that man.

Its just history shows that players dont make huge improvements after 25. After 25 they get smarter, add moves into their arsenal and continue to improve but they dont make the jump from role player to star to superstar.

Lots of people in the media keep talking like Siakim will be a superstar and I personally dont see it due to his age.

I have no issues with Siakim though. If he becomes an exception to the rule and takes another huge leap next year I would be happy for him.

I feel you on that man.

Its just history shows that players dont make huge improvements after 25. After 25 they get smarter, add moves into their arsenal and continue to improve but they dont make the jump from role player to star to superstar.

Lots of people in the media keep talking like Siakim will be a superstar and I personally dont see it due to his age.

I have no issues with Siakim though. If he becomes an exception to the rule and takes another huge leap next year I would be happy for him.

superstar naw. Its only a handful of those.

Star, yes

I remember sports commentators were saying that the Raptors weren't going to beat the Bucks. The Bucks were already in the NBA finals before the ECF. Next thing you know, Raps win. Then the narrative changed to Bucks should've went to the finals. They'll make a better matchup. Golden State will beat Toronto down. Toronto wins, now we are here

Shout out Masai Ujiri though.

The Wizards are gonna offer him a lot of fucking money and an ownership stake.

Im hoping thats gonna force the raptors to outbid them and give Masai even more money and an ownership stake too.

Masai on his way to becoming the next Pat Riley

Do you max out KD and Klay w/o a doubt?/

I don't think KD with that injury is going to opt out of his player option.
I remember sports commentators were saying that the Raptors weren't going to beat the Bucks. The Bucks were already in the NBA finals before the ECF. Next thing you know, Raps win. Then the narrative changed to Bucks should've went to the finals. They'll make a better matchup. Golden State will beat Toronto down. Toronto wins, now we are here

I see what you did there
GentleSardonicCamel-size_restricted.gif

Shout out Masai Ujiri though.

The Wizards are gonna offer him a lot of fucking money and an ownership stake.

Im hoping thats gonna force the raptors to outbid them and give Masai even more money and an ownership stake too.

Masai on his way to becoming the next Pat Riley

They paid drake in diamonds. They been paying masai under the table and will continue to do so. The Raptors are owned by 2 the 2 biggest telecommunications companies in the country and Larry tannenbaum a who has a couple billion in his pocket. Money isn't an issue and Larry has a big enough stake to offer masai some of his if that's really the issue.

Washington wizards don't have Toronto Raptors money.

They paid drake in diamonds. They been paying masai under the table and will continue to do so. The Raptors are owned by 2 the 2 biggest telecommunications companies in the country and Larry tannenbaum a who has a couple billion in his pocket. Money isn't an issue and Larry has a big enough stake to offer masai some of his if that's really the issue.

Washington wizards don't have Toronto Raptors money.

Thats whats up cause I fucks Masai even though he fleeced the Knicks twice with his bitch ass.

Plus he puts his hands on motherfuckers. He supposedly knocked out a cop at Oracle yesterday and that makes me like him even more.

It's probably an estimation based on minutes played, a 24 second shot clock, and the length of the floor.

2.5 trips the length of the floor every minute given a 24 second shot clock.

That's 94 feet x 2.5 = 235 feet/minute.

5 years x 102 games x 48 minutes per game = 24,480 minutes played. (assuming 5 games per round in playoffs)

235 feet x 24,480 minutes played = 5,752,800 total feet.

1 mile = 5,280 feet.

5,752,800 feet / 5,280 feet = 1,090 miles.

Of course they probably have exact minutes played through those 5 years, stats on the length of shot clock used each possession, and a bunch of other stats I wouldn't have, but you get the gist.

giphy.gif

Thats whats up cause I fucks Masai even though he fleeced the Knicks twice with his bitch ass.

Plus he puts his hands on motherfuckers. He supposedly knocked out a cop at Oracle yesterday and that makes me like him even more.

Dude tried to front on him. If he didn't know who he was there were enough people around him that did. He was in his feelings for whatever reason. Got chin checked or something like it.
Masai a real nigga and he been getting fined over the years for giving no fucks, so this shit dont even suprise me.

Not buying the cop being anything but petty either.

I’ve never been to T Dot. You think Bakardi Offishall is still popular?

Kardinal offishall? Not really. He gets respect and some nostalgic club play tho. He a local legend but drake lapped all the kardi era niggas into non existence.

Back