Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Finals: Toronto Raptors vs Golden State Warriors (RAPTORS WIN 1️⃣st NBA TITLE)

Who wins the NBA Title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ABC's coverage of Game 6 of the 2019 NBA Finals in which the Toronto Raptors defeated the Golden State Warriors to win their first title drew a 13.2 overnight rating.

Game 6 peaked with a 17.5 rating, which was higher than any part of the 2018 NBA Finals.

The series finished with a higher rating than both 2017 and 2018, which were won handily by the Warriors over the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The ratings also exclude Canadian viewers.

Dude tried to front on him. If he didn't know who he was there were enough people around him that did. He was in his feelings for whatever reason. Got chin checked or something like it.
Masai a real nigga and he been getting fined over the years for giving no fucks, so this shit dont even suprise me.

Not buying the cop being anything but petty either.

Only caught the tail end of Stephen A ranting about it. He was sayin Masai should apologize, but I missed the beginning part of the story.

If that's true...cot damn. No wonder why he had that blank look when Lowery went and got him. I thought he was just in shock over the win. Naw...he just got finished chin checkin a muthafucca.

tumblr_pt2nhdk5Wp1y78h9ro2_500.gif

tumblr_pt2nhdk5Wp1y78h9ro1_540.gif

I was there

We tried to get down there but cops had the perimeter blocked off on all sides only letting people out. Basically leaving everyone inside to their devices and blocking of intersections north/south. Didnt really want to leave the car. Come back to some white kids standing on my shit.
Police strategy actually worked and minimized mayhem tho.

A Record 7.7 Million Canadians Watch Toronto Raptors Clinch Canada’s First NBA Championship on TSN, CTV, and RDS
— June 14, 2019
– Nearly 16 million Canadians watch some part of the Raptors’ title-clinching Game 6 victory over the Warriors on Thursday night –
– Game 6 ranks as Canada’s most-watched broadcast in three years –

TORONTO (June 14, 2019) – With an entire nation behind them, the Toronto Raptors are NBA champions after defeating the Golden State Warriors 114-110 in Game 6 of the NBA FINALS last night on TSN, CTV, and RDS. Fan support for the team’s historic NBA championship run was at an all-time high, as preliminary data from Numeris confirms that Thursday night’s Game 6 attracted an average audience of 7.7 million viewers on TSN, CTV, and RDS, making it the most-watched NBA game on record in Canada and the biggest English-language television broadcast in three years.

A record 15.9 million unique Canadian viewers – 44% of Canada’s population – tuned in to watch some part of the game. Audiences peaked at nearly 10 million viewers (9.99 million) at 11:47 p.m. ET in the game’s final minute. Fans took the opportunity to celebrate alongside the team, as TSN and CTV’s post-game coverage attracted an average audience of 6.5 million viewers.

In Toronto and Hamilton, the game had a share of 82% on TSN and CTV, meaning that 82% of all people watching television in Toronto and Hamilton on Thursday night were tuned in to the game. This represents the highest audience ever in that market, excluding the Olympics.

TSN’s official social media accounts also garnered significant engagement during Game 6, with 12.5 million views on Twitter and 4.4 million views on Instagram.

Additionally, TSN’s live streaming coverage of Game 6 attracted 143,000 video starts across the network’s digital platforms, including TSN.ca and the TSN app. This represents the second-highest total for any event on TSN, behind only last year’s FIFA WORLD CUP™ semi-final between England and Croatia.

The Raptors have soared to record audiences throughout the 2019 NBA playoffs. Not only were this year’s NBA FINALS the most-watched Raptors playoff series ever on TSN, but the Eastern Conference Final vs. the Milwaukee Bucks was the second most-watched Raptors playoff series ever on TSN.

TSN’s coverage of the Toronto Raptors’ NBA championship caps off the network’s eight months of Raptors coverage, including 41 regular season games and record-breaking coverage throughout the team’s championship run. The 2018-19 season was one for the ages, as it was the most-watched Raptors regular season ever on TSN, and produced the most-watched regular season NBA game ever in Canada (DeMar DeRozan’s return to Toronto on Feb. 22). This was the third consecutive season of continued growth for the Raptors on TSN, with audiences up +82% vs. the 2015-16 season

2019 summer in Toronto might be the greatest of all time - NBA championship, then the championship parade, then there's the Gay Pride parade, then Caribbana, and then the two big music festivals. Shits gonna be craaazzzyyy good.

wtf.gif

What's wrong with the pride parade ? My girlfriend does a lot of social and charity work for their causes. I don't see what the big deal is.

The pride parade draws some 50k people to it each year.

*Sighs* but again I forget where I'm posting sometimes *rolls eyes*

Bro. I support gay marriage and believe love is love. But i damn sure aint going to no gay parade.

Bro. I support gay marriage and believe love is love. But i damn sure aint going to no gay parade.

Lol i think he just saying the city is going to be jumpin. Plus he posted that girl eating cereal out of somebody ass. Attending a gay pride parade aint a stretch

Just thought this was worth posting again...

This one too. Low key ether, to both the Blazers (Dubs swept them) and Cousins:

Last edited:
Lol ima start watching these.
Always browsed but shits are clever

What's wrong with the pride parade ? My girlfriend does a lot of social and charity work for their causes. I don't see what the big deal is.

The pride parade draws some 50k people to it each year.

*Sighs* but again I forget where I'm posting sometimes *rolls eyes*

You the one always chirping about gay threads doing numbers but you hitting the parade lmaooooo.

I know you ain't no fanook the irony hitting different tho lol.

Back