Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Right now he’s top 3 and you can make a case he’s number 1. Dude was the Titans whole offense on Saturday. Patriots knew what was coming and still couldn’t stop it.

DMac just came off a 1K 1K season. Cant argue anything for Henry.

And when RT became the Qb they pass offense got much better

Right now he’s top 3 and you can make a case he’s number 1. Dude was the Titans whole offense on Saturday. Patriots knew what was coming and still couldn’t stop it.
He's no damn top three its been football players that has had a good year before. But that doesn't mean you leapfrog others players who's been consistently better. Especially, when the skill set isn't there. Whenever I think of top running back in the league he never came to mind when making a top 5

Speaking of k.hunt the Texans should definitely try to get him in FA. They should go after B.Jones as well if they have the money to do so.

1. Barkley
2. Zeke
3. Cook
4. Cmc
5. K.hunt
6. N.chubb
7. Joe Mixon
8. Fournette
9. Henry
Well its 9 who I think is a better RB

Barkley at 1? He had a pretty pedestrian year compared to the dude’s below him. I wouldn’t put Hunt, Mixon or Fournette in front of Henry at this point. Especially after this past weekend.

Barkley at 1? He had a pretty pedestrian year compared to the dude’s below him. I wouldn’t put Hunt, Mixon or Fournette in front of Henry at this point. Especially after this past weekend.
Bruh, Barkley is the best back in the league he has all the tool. He got hurt this year and they why he barely crack 1k

As for the rest of what you said it feels like you're being prisoner of the moment. How long has henry been on our tv screens..We seen him in college we already know how he plays. he's a good back but hes like Eddie George but faster.

Bruh, Barkley is the best back in the league he has all the tool. He got hurt this year and they why he barely crack 1k

As for the rest of what you said it feels like you're being prisoner of the moment. How long has henry been on our tv screens..We seen him in college we already know how he plays. he's a good back but hes like Eddie George but faster.

coming from a Giants fan...Barkley tries to do too much at the line of scrimmage. unnecessary cuts , spin moves, and sideways running tryna avoid defenders that causes him to lose yards. he’s good at breaking off a long run at least once a game and that’s helped his numbers this season, even before he got hurt. other than that he’s been pretty pedestrian this year

I understand he was injured and his oline isn’t the best but he needs to address the flaws in his game before he can be considered the best RB

Last edited by a moderator:

Considering how Henry been carrying the Titans the last two & a half years I wouldn’t call it prisoner of the moment. Especially compared to Hunt who fucked himself with the domestic shit & ain’t up to where he was yet. Fornette who just recently got back to credible after a shitty year, & Mixon who has two decent years but nothing to go crazy about. I’m not saying Henry the best by any means, but he’s definitely top 5 at this point.

Barkley wasn’t even the best his rookie year & him being banged up didn’t help. He’ll be there tho.

Back