Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

I’m surprised they didn’t take more time. Feels like it’s more Jerry trying to keep himself and his Boys out there in the news cycle during the playoffs. He’s not a bad coach but the way he lefts Green Bay is gonna have people wondering.The way I see it he’s never had a back like Zeke before so he could work some magic....

but fuck the Cowboys.

If anybody plays DFS you'll understand when i say the McCarthy hire is like a "cash play", meaning a safe play with good upside instead of a "tournament play" a more risky play with excellent upside

Why tf do teams hire new coaches so fast for in general? That shit is irritating and it looks mad insecure when teams do that imo
Other teams were probably considering him or would have considered him. Cowboys must have thought he was a high value target of other teams and didn’t want to compete for him in the market.

Why tf do teams hire new coaches so fast for in general? That shit is irritating and it looks mad insecure when teams do that imo

A lot of times teams wanna have staffs in place so they can start scouting ASAP. Senior Bowl, east west shrine game etc all those right around the corner and with a new coach you gotta start from the ground up.

Sometimes though coaches will keep the scouts on until after the draft and then clean house.

For some reason, I still want him. Maybe not at 5 but if we can get him later in the draft, why not?

Need a great o-line for a QB that seems injury prone. I wouldn't mind taking him either but not at 5. Maybe he falls to one of our other picks in the 1st round.

Back