Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Where do you see him landing?

Shiiid, hopefully he wouldn't get past us at 14. But assuming there's no trades he wouldn't get past Jacksonville at 20 at the latest. They can throw Minshew out there in 2020 so there's no rush in getting Tua back on the field. I think he'll go much earlier than that though

Shiiid, hopefully he wouldn't get past us at 14. But assuming there's no trades he wouldn't get past Jacksonville at 20 at the latest. They can throw Minshew out there in 2020 so there's no rush in getting Tua back on the field. I think he'll go much earlier than that though
I see Tampa rolling with Winston next season. Maybe they sign a veteran to push him. I can see Jacksonville taking him though. Beyond that maybe a team like Tennessee takes him.

I see Tampa rolling with Winston next season. Maybe they sign a veteran to push him. I can see Jacksonville taking him though. Beyond that maybe a team like Tennessee takes him.

It's possible Winston comes back but only on a tag which works fine because Tua shouldn't play next season anyway imo

@TheBoyRo & @Infamous114

Were we really that fucked up as a organization or was Tannehill shit fluke and just the right time at the right moment for him to get that W?

Coaches were awful and personnel decisions were bad. Tennessee has a good offensive line that we seemed to never have and arguably the best RB in the league.

Coaches were awful and personnel decisions were bad. Tennessee has a good offensive line that we seemed to never have and arguably the best RB in the league.

I think it's a little of both. We was that fucked up, Titans are better than we were by a lot and Tannehill not a top QB but he decent enough with above average players and coaches to win some meaningful games.

I think it's a little of both. We was that fucked up, Titans are better than we were by a lot and Tannehill not a top QB but he decent enough with above average players and coaches to win some meaningful games.
A separation waa needed for both parties

It’s funny because Henry had a total of 1800 yards rushing and receiving and LF had 1600 total yards with like 100 less carries But he’s never mentioned

That's why Eli gonna slide right on in

Eli not a HOF QB...ima giants fan...seen dude play some very bad ball over the years and that was before his "decline". He had a few years there where he played GREAT ball at the right time...but overall, def not a HOF. Eli's best years were when the run game was the offense and he wasnt asked to put the team on his shoulders. I would say a HOF QB is a guy that was known as the team's offense and not a turnover prone game manager, that got hot at the right time. Sorry, but that's my honest take on Eli as a football player. GREAT guy, represented the franchise with class and never complained about the lack of talent placed around him at times . But that's my 2 cents.

Back