Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

coming from a Giants fan...Barkley tries to do too much at the line of scrimmage. unnecessary cuts , spin moves, and sideways running tryna avoid defenders that causes him to lose yards. he’s good at breaking off a long run at least once a game and that’s helped his numbers this season, even before he got hurt. other than that he’s been pretty pedestrian this year

I understand he was injured and his oline isn’t the best but he needs to address the flaws in his game before he can be considered the best RB
I know he does dance too much and try to get cute per se.. that's a knock on him and I get that but I don't see any other rb that's better than him.

Who do you think is better than him tho?

Considering how Henry been carrying the Titans the last two & a half years I wouldn’t call it prisoner of the moment. Especially compared to Hunt who fucked himself with the domestic shit & ain’t up to where he was yet. Fornette who just recently got back to credible after a shitty year, & Mixon who has two decent years but nothing to go crazy about. I’m not saying Henry the best by any means, but he’s definitely top 5 at this point.

Barkley wasn’t even the best his rookie year & him being banged up didn’t help. He’ll be there tho.
Bro Henry didn't carry the titans the last two years.. he barely went over 1k last year and I dont get what you see out of him that makes you think he's better than other skilled running back.

You going to base everything on a stats to determine who better regardless of situation. Oline plays a huge factor.. 2 years ago you wouldn't say Henry was better than hunt or fournette. Nobody skills has changed only the situations

Kamara
Cmc
Cook
Zeke
Barkley

Who are you taking out of the top 5 to insert Henry

Last edited:
Teddy coming in to compete and push Jameis makes sense. If Jameis stumbles Teddy can take over like Tannehill took over from Mariota.
Jameis would have to get tagged and Teddy is taking nothing less than starter money. You'd be gambling 25 plus on Jameis

Jameis would have to get tagged and Teddy is taking nothing less than starter money. You'd be gambling 25 plus on Jameis
Starter money based on what? I mean these NFL teams are stupid and nothing would surprise me but Teddy should get like 15 million.

Bro Henry didn't carry the titans the last two years.. he barely went over 1k last year and I dont get what you see out of him that makes you think he's better than other skilled running back.

You going to base everything on a stats to determine who better regardless of situation. Oline plays a huge factor.. 2 years ago you wouldn't say Henry was better than hunt or fournette. Nobody skills has changed only the situations

Kamara
Cmc
Cook
Zeke
Barkley

Who are you taking out of the top 5 to insert Henry

Lol, bruh you gonna believe who you believe in regardless of what I say. Tho IMO Kamara & Barkley can drop and Henry & Chubb in that top 5 (I’d still have em top ten).

There's a quote out there from Bruce Arians saying he likes Teddy but he don't even fit our offense or personnel. Would be a horrible fit IMO

That coach just raped Carolina.

Lawd

Shit, Carolina allowed themselves to be raped. They basically threw that money @ him. Ain't nobody was clamoring over no damn Matt Rhule like that. lol

Panthers need to worry about their defense coordinator if anything.

Back