2019-20 NFL Season Thread

I can’t see a nigga name Jake Fromm being a franchise future hall of fame quarterback.

I can’t see a nigga name Jake Fromm being a franchise future hall of fame quarterback.

I thought he was legit till I watched more of his games this year but the NFL does draft on Traits and not just Production

if Brady coming back, then that means Brees is too

if he gonna retire with only one ring, he's gonna make sure Brady not gonna retire with 6 rings and all his records in the process

if he gonna retire with only one ring, he's gonna make sure Brady not gonna retire with 6 rings and all his records in the process
Cause he did a such a good job of preventing that in the past

Brees already said he coming back

Brees that dude and all, but these last three playoff losses he’s had took a big hit to his legacy.

Brees that dude and all, but these last three playoff losses he’s had took a big hit to his legacy.

No.

he literally came back vs the Vikings down 10 in the 4th and lost on hail mary
He drove down the field vs LA and went up 3 even up with the refs not calling that PI where we could have kneeled and kick a 20 yard FG at the end of the game
He drove down the field this year to tie the game and Lost in OT

Reactions: AP2.5
No.

he literally came back vs the Vikings down 10 in the 4th and lost on hail mary
He drove down the field vs LA and went up 3 even up with the refs not calling that PI where we could have kneeled and kick a 20 yard FG at the end of the game
He drove down the field this year to tie the game and Lost in OT

That first Vikings loss was a fluke, but those last two games were not his best at all especially the last one with the turnovers. Regardless he took all three L’s in games where the Saints were heavily favored. Shit the last three years I picked the Saints to win the Super Bowl & all three ended in fuckery.

He’s still a great, but those losses do hurt him overall. Without that offside kick in that Super Bowl ‘ol boy would be Dan Marino right now.

That first Vikings loss was a fluke, but those last two games were not his best at all especially the last one with the turnovers. Regardless he took all three L’s in games where the Saints were heavily favored. Shit the last three years I picked the Saints to win the Super Bowl & all three ended in fuckery.

He’s still a great, but those losses do hurt him overall. Without that offside kick in that Super Bowl ‘ol boy would be Dan Marino right now.

He looked good vs LA last year and did look this bad but they was hitting though all game.

Brees was top 5 in TDs this year while missing 6 games. Dude balled

He looked good vs LA last year and did look this bad but they was hitting though all game.

Brees was top 5 in TDs this year while missing 6 games. Dude balled

My only thing is, I can’t see him winning another ring if he comes back. Which is a shame cuz he really should have at least two. That championship window might of slammed shut. Overall that’s gotta hurt.