Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

2 games into his nfl career, but i remember around draft time, this all shiz was talking about during his time at Penn State lol

What Shiz said held some merit, but it's not all on him. That O-Line is horrendous and even worse @ pass blocking. There aren't any real gaps created on a consistent basis. He could try to maybe churn out 2/3 yards by going to where that play/run is designed to go and be a "cloud of dust", but u "minus well" have Jennings/Vereen/Andre Williams for that.

Here's the kicker tho, Penn States offensive line was trash when he was there (@ run blocking) so it's a habit he learned.

But let's not forget that Zeke struggled his first 2 games in the league and then he figured it out (albeit he had a superior line). Again like Shiz said, he'll adjust and figure it out @ some point.

Last edited:
I got the Browns winning

They should be 2-0

First game Refs fucked them with that bad call against Miles Garret that ended up a TD and the kicker going full dumbass against my squad.

Their defense is the real deal.

Watching this 30 for 30 on Junior Seau

Oh yea the God Mahomes
AFC Offensive Player of the week for the second week in a row :whew:

The nigga caught and beat a rape case and still is a fucking no account goofball. He needs to a lot more than grow the fuck up. Fucked up that

Coughlin the coach is the last fucking thing Jameis needs. Front office Coughlin is better for the players than coach Coughlin.

I never got the Winston hype. Dude is a horrible decision maker, on n off the field

I feel sorry for the players then at the same time I don't. The NFL does them any type of way because them niggas let them.

When they had that strike back in the 80s you had some players cross the picket line to get signed as scabs. Unless I'm mistaken I think MLB and NBA players remained in solidarity when they were on strike.

Then recently you had them hoe ass Steelers linemen all in Leveon Bell pockets talking about how much he's already making and that he needs to sign the franchise tag.

Them niggas gonna stay getting absused because they won't stand up for themselves as a whole.

Them Steelers linemen the type of players why NFLPA can't get shit done.

As I look ahead, I see that the Vikings vs Rams are next Thursday. Which means there can potentially be 2 good back to back Thursday night games

Back