Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Fuck him with a sick dick. He had a huge part in bringing down the all mighty SMU Mustangs back when they got the death penalty. Nosey ass media ho needs to mind his own business.

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Buuuttt...SMU got busted for repeatedly violating the NCAA rules and regulations. That's their own fault. Lol

Brees about to break the NFL all time record of completions in less than 50 games than Favre.

Drew Brees: The NFL’s 6x leader in pass completions (2007, 2008, 2011, 2014, 2016 and 2017) and at age 39, 2018’s current leader in pass completions (65 through Week 2).

Favre’s record was set over 302 games but Brees will break it in his 252nd. A lot of that has to do with being the NFL’s all-time completion-percentage leader (67.1%). If Brees completed passes at the rate Brady has (64.0%), his career total would drop from 6,287 to 5,999—and he’d be 302 completions away from making history, not 14.

I forgot who I was talking to with about Wilson being better than Brees. Check out the bolded

Brees about to break the NFL all time record of completions in less than 50 games than Favre.

Drew Brees: The NFL’s 6x leader in pass completions (2007, 2008, 2011, 2014, 2016 and 2017) and at age 39, 2018’s current leader in pass completions (65 through Week 2).

Favre’s record was set over 302 games but Brees will break it in his 252nd. A lot of that has to do with being the NFL’s all-time completion-percentage leader (67.1%). If Brees completed passes at the rate Brady has (64.0%), his career total would drop from 6,287 to 5,999—and he’d be 302 completions away from making history, not 14.

I forgot who I was talking to with about Wilson being better than Brees. Check out the bolded

@Thor This the page you're talking about

https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/2018-nfl-season-thread.8960/page-33

When the Jets signed Bowles, they just wanted the opposite of Rex Ryan till people forgot about him and Sanchez. They never gave him talent and were in full rebuild mode. If he won, good. Then they got a freebie on a tho'away. I knew once they found their new franchise QB, they were gonna toss him and hire a retread white guy. It's gonna be somebody that sucks too, like Todd Haley or some shit.

Gronk almost got traded to Detroit this past off-season but that nigga threatened to retire and killed the deal lmao

The G-Men finally gave up on Erik "Turnstile" Flowers and are sittin' his ass down.

They should have done this ions ago.

Aight, it’s Eagle Time.

Wentz is back...with no running game. Let’s see how this plays out.

I need my defense to fuck Andrew Luck all up.

Back