Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Yo, is the guy with the NFL Sunday Ticket hook up still around?
Somebody else was looking for him and found an old email from him

If you have one, you might wanna do that.

I think he came over by idk

Eye test Fam. Brees is more technical and dependable. Wilson makes alot of his plays in scramble drills when the play breaks down. I'd rather have the stability of a QB that can kill you strategically from the pocket Over a scrambling QB. that's why is Brady over Rodgers for me. I don't need a miracle worker, I want dependability and consistency. How many games have you seen Seattle only put up 3,6 or 9 points on all FGs. That's not consistency. Thats a QB not getting a miracle play or a lucky break. Yes his Oline sucked recently. But Brady and Brees have had their share of shitty lines. I still think Wilson is a good QB, but I'll take brees

If Brees had that Seattle defense he would have 4 rings

And if he had the Seahawks o line and practically no running game over the past few years he would have more INT than Russell.

So y’all saying that brees would have 34 touchdowns and 11 interceptions on a team that was among the tops in giving up sacks and 1 rushing touchdown by a back?

It’s whatever..agree to disagree.

And if he had the Seahawks o line and practically no running game over the past few years he would have more INT than Russell.

So y’all saying that brees would have 34 touchdowns and 11 interceptions on a team that was among the tops in giving up sacks and 1 rushing touchdown by a back?

It’s whatever..agree to disagree.

Or Or Or

Audible into the right play to get into a play that will get the ball out quick.

Seahawks run a west coast offense. Defense just sits on the short routes because because the teams leading rusher is the QB.

Seahawks run a west coast offense. Defense just sits on the short routes because because the teams leading rusher is the QB.

We throw a ton of short passes. I mean a ton.

And our offense have a ton of west coast principles.

But if you think the most accurate passer of all time with the most 5K yards passing season even at his age is not better you got

We throw a ton of short passes. I mean a ton.

And our offense have a ton of west coast principles.

But if you think the most accurate passer of all time with the most 5K yards passing season even at his age is not better you got

I’m not disputing that. The main factor is years of shitty o line play and no running game.

But brees is your guy Wilson is mine.

I’m not disputing that. The main factor is years of shitty o line play and no running game.

But brees is your guy Wilson is mine.

We had so many olineman over the years and multiple during the year and Brees still checks us into the right play to help the oline

Watching highlights

And notice a white boy with the number 84 on the Vikings.

Why the fuck that number aint retired for the HOFer

Back