Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Because the 3rd game is always dress rehearsal, I'm paying special attention to see how we look. They said brown is out, so theoretically our secondary should eat, but that probably won't be the case

We looked terrible top to bottom. Both the offensive and defensive line got their asses wooped. I turned that shit off at halftime. A lot of missing starters so I'll give them a pass but the DBs have looked like shit in all 3 games. Niggas have been getting worked. Also noticed that Marcus and CD84 have terrible chemistry for some reason.

Even tho the chargers didn't score on 4th down, I'm glad they went for it

It's the fucking pre season for crying out loud

I do not like our WRs besides Thomas and the Rookie and thats a unknown.

We need to holla at Dez

Also I do not like Coleman or Bell as our Safety

We need to holla at Reid

I'm here for the hot 6-0 start by the chiefs, chiefs fans puffing out their chest. Getting low for the 4-5 stretch, taking their last game for a win to get in the playoffs Getting in the playoffs, and the eventual chest caved in...per usual.
@boss_excellence

I aint sayin shit. I been a jets fan too long n seen much bullshit. But atleast w sam there is hope. And hope goes a long way

That's fair. Who you want to start week 1 him or teddy? I think teddy should start, but that online is so week. They gotten get one of those QBs killed.

Eye test Fam. Brees is more technical and dependable. Wilson makes alot of his plays in scramble drills when the play breaks down. I'd rather have the stability of a QB that can kill you strategically from the pocket Over a scrambling QB. that's why is Brady over Rodgers for me. I don't need a miracle worker, I want dependability and consistency. How many games have you seen Seattle only put up 3,6 or 9 points on all FGs. That's not consistency. Thats a QB not getting a miracle play or a lucky break. Yes his Oline sucked recently. But Brady and Brees have had their share of shitty lines. I still think Wilson is a good QB, but I'll take brees
Seems like you're penalizing Wilson because his offense line play is awful and he have to make plays outside the pocket.

Wilson does make plays inside the pocket as well and you guys aren't used to seeing anyone else move up the rankings that doesn't fit the mode of a typical qb.

You do know that brees has a weak arm now? Right , for all what you have said you don't take in to account that he can't drive the ball down the field like he used to. That's why he dink and dunk.

For your eye test, Brady doesn't do anything physical better than arod. So, how are you using the eye test to judge players when. Arod can throw the ball harder, on the run and accurately better. He's faster and more athletic than Brady.

If you switch Phillip rivers with Tom brady. We would talk about rivers being one on the goats because what separates those two QBs are the organization.

Back