Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Seems like you're penalizing Wilson because his offense line play is awful and he have to make plays outside the pocket.

Wilson does make plays inside the pocket as well and you guys aren't used to seeing anyone else move up the rankings that doesn't fit the mode of a typical qb.

You do know that brees has a weak arm now? Right , for all what you have said you don't take in to account that he can't drive the ball down the field like he used to. That's why he dink and dunk.

For your eye test, Brady doesn't do anything physical better than arod. So, how are you using the eye test to judge players when. Arod can throw the ball harder, on the run and accurately better. He's faster and more athletic than Brady.

If you switch Phillip rivers with Tom brady. We would talk about rivers being one on the goats because what separates those two QBs are the organization.

Na fam, what separate those two is about 5 super bowl victories and a couple MVP awards. Niggas need to stop acting like belichik the only reason Brady has won so much Nd had a hall of fame career. Rodgers a Great QB, but he can get a little reckless at times and as awesome as it looks when he makes plays out the pocket. Alot of those on the run throws lead to inaccuracy and injuries. Again, I'll take Brees over Wilson. However I'll take Aaron Rodgers over any QB not named Brady.
Russell Wilson has only really won when that defense was lights out.

https://deadspin.com/tom-brady-hangs-up-on-radio-interview-after-questions-a-1828622515

Tom Brady Hangs Up On Radio Interview After Questions About His Shady Trainer

Tom Brady cut short his contractually obligated Monday morning interview with WEEI after repeated questions about Alex Guerrero, Brady’s “guru” and business partner, and his seemingly resumed close relationship with the Patriots. It’s thesecond time in a month Brady has walked out when Guerrero’s name comes up, so if he thinks shutting down interviews are going to stop the media from asking about Guerrero, he must not be drinking enough TB12 Electrolytes.

Guerrero—who the FTC censured for referring to himself as a doctor (he’s not) and who has claimed he can cure cancer and concussions
—emerged as the biggest wedge between Brady and Bill Belichick, a rift that ruptured publicly last season. But Guerrero is popular with other Patriots players as well. Belichick reportedly chewed out Rob Gronkowski in the locker room for training with Guerrero, and Julian Edelman was rehabbing with Guerrero this offseason when he was popped for a PED suspension. It was a question about Edelman and Guerrero that caused Brady to walk away from a press conference last month.

In December, Belichick reportedly banned Guerrero from being on the sidelines during games and traveling on the team plane, perks afforded him by Brady’s patronage. Those bans appear to have expired, as Guerrero flew on the team plane to the Patriots’ preseason game in North Carolina this weekend.

It was the state of Guerrero’s privileges that WEEI’s “Kirk and Callahan” wanted to interrogate this morning.

Here’s the full transcript, from Boston.com:

Kirk Minihane: “We saw the reports this weekend that Alex was on the team plane, which he wasn’t for the second half of last year, I guess, and not on the sideline. Is that accurate?”

Tom Brady: “Yeah, he was with me this last week, so it was — yeah.”

Minihane: “So what changed in him not being on the team plane last year and this year? Was that just communication back and forth? Or was that an understanding of other things? What led to that being able to happen this year?”

Brady: “You know, I don’t wanna — I’m not getting into all that.”

Minihane: “OK. Yeah, when I ran into him at the Super Bowl last year in Minneapolis, I remember talking to you about the time when I talked to him there, he had said, in his opinion, that all the stuff had been overblown, that he and [coach Bill] Belichick had a pretty good relationship even then. Would you say that was true?”

Brady: [pauses] I said, ‘I don’t want to get into it.’

Minihane: “OK.”

Brady: “I mean, everybody knows it’s well-documented, you know, the work he and I do together.”

Minihane: “No, I know. I understand that. I’m just trying to figure out because I saw the reports this weekend that he’s traveling with the team. Was he on the sideline on Friday?”

Brady: “Yeah. Alright, guys, have a great day. I’ll talk to you later.” [Dial tone.]

Thanks, Tom, I’m already having a great day!

q0UVH3q.gif

If jags don't put in a call to Dez then that tells you all you need to know about how he's regarded around the league. Jacksonville and Dallas got the WOAT receiving corps

Back