Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

And this Jameis slander gotta cease

Bruh far from sorry

He just gotta grow the fuck up

He need a Tom Coughlin type coach...

The nigga caught and beat a rape case and still is a fucking no account goofball. He needs to a lot more than grow the fuck up. Fucked up that

Coughlin the coach is the last fucking thing Jameis needs. Front office Coughlin is better for the players than coach Coughlin.

The Redskins especially Dan Snyder has been getting killed in the comments section of articles in the post. Snyder deserves everything said about him and more. That man fucked up the Redskins and at one point almost fucked up Six Flags theme park here in the area. Snyder is a true to the core fuck everything about the people capitalist.

The Redskins especially Dan Snyder has been getting killed in the comments section of articles in the post. Snyder deserves everything said about him and more. That man fucked up the Redskins and at one point almost fucked up Six Flags theme park here in the area. Snyder is a true to the core fuck everything about the people capitalist.

Greedy ass Jew. I read a few years back and he's the least like NFL owner amongst his peers cuz he always threatens to sue over disagreements

Greedy ass Jew. I read a few years back and he's the least like NFL owner amongst his peers cuz he always threatens to sue over disagreements

Greedy is an understatement. That man sued an old lady and other people who couldn't afford to renew their season tickets for the money they owed and sold the tickets to some other people. So Snyder basically double dipped on the same seats.

the 72-year-old grandmother points out the burgundy-and-gold Redskins hook rug she made. In her bedroom, she shows off the pennants from two Redskins Super Bowl games she attended, and she opens a music box on her dresser that plays "Hail to the Redskins."

Now, Hill says, her beloved Redskins are forcing her into bankruptcy.

Last year, Hill's real estate sales were hit hard by the housing market crash, and she told the team that she could no longer afford her $5,300-a-year contract for two loge seats behind the end zone. Hill said she asked the Redskins to waive her contract for a year or two.

The sales office declined.

On Oct. 8, the Redskins sued Hill in Prince George's County Circuit Court for backing out of a 10-year ticket-renewal agreement after the first year. The team sought payment for every season through 2017, plus interest, attorneys' fees and court costs.

Hill couldn't afford a lawyer. She did not fight the lawsuit or even respond to it because, she said, she believes that the Bible says that it is morally wrong not to pay your debts. The team won a default judgment of $66,364.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...9/02/AR2009090203887.html?sid=ST2009090403219

Man the NFL is a joke.

HOF players will boycott next year ceremony if the NFL doesn't give retired players health insurance for their entire lives.

If you play 1 major league baseball game you get unlimited health insurance for life.

NBA the players now get full medical coverage for life.

The NFL don't take care of its labor force and its sad

Man the NFL is a joke.

HOF players will boycott next year ceremony if the NFL doesn't give retired players health insurance for their entire lives.

If you play 1 major league baseball game you get unlimited health insurance for life.

NBA the players now get full medical coverage for life.

The NFL don't take care of its labor force and its sad

I feel sorry for the players then at the same time I don't. The NFL does them any type of way because them niggas let them.

When they had that strike back in the 80s you had some players cross the picket line to get signed as scabs. Unless I'm mistaken I think MLB and NBA players remained in solidarity when they were on strike.

Then recently you had them hoe ass Steelers linemen all in Leveon Bell pockets talking about how much he's already making and that he needs to sign the franchise tag.

Them niggas gonna stay getting absused because they won't stand up for themselves as a whole.

I feel sorry for the players then at the same time I don't. The NFL does them any type of way because them niggas let them.

When they had that strike back in the 80s you had some players cross the picket line to get signed as scabs. Unless I'm mistaken I think MLB and NBA players remained in solidarity when they were on strike.

Then recently you had them hoe ass Steelers linemen all in Leveon Bell pockets talking about how much he's already making and that he needs to sign the franchise tag.

Them niggas gonna stay getting absused because they won't stand up for themselves as a whole.

The bold is 100% facts.

Them niggas knew the CBA was coming up for 2 years and some of these dumb niggas still didn't save any money. So they had to cave in because they was fucking broke. The season ends for some in december how the fuck you make millions from sept-dec. yet you broke by july or august. Fuck that I can't sympathize with that shit.

You just described black people as a whole.

These the same Hall of Famers that shamed T.O. because he chose not to attend the HOF ceremony but........now they aren't going to go if they dont get what they want. The NFLPA is the worst players union out of the big 4 due to the deals they make and concede too much power to the owners and Goddell. You don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate

TRUTH.COM

That is one of the reasons I don't feel sorry for the players.....MLB and NBA will go to the wall for theirs and I think the NHL players went to the wall for their last labor dispute and I think NHL players make the least amount of money a year on average

NFL players are just soft and short-sighted when it comes to labor issues....They are always gonna get fucked..

Back