2018 NFL Season Thread

Bucs would be dumb to let not Winston play when he comes back.

Niggas gon bet the house on a player that started 7 week one 1 games for 7 different teams

Yea. The Bucs gon fuck this up and we can pick up Winston.

Make it happen next year coach and Mickey

Who your team tho?

Bruh winston aint that nice bro. At least not enough to deal with legal shit. The nigga stay doing sex crimes. And we was 5 and 11 last year

3 year starter (missed 3 games his rookie year)

11,636 yards
68 TDs 44INTs
8 Rushing TDs
60% completion

If a player does that in first 3 years with having different coaches, he’s nice.

Fuck what you saying

11,636 yards
68 TDs 44INTs
8 Rushing TDs
60% completion

If a player does that in first 3 years with having different coaches, he’s nice.

Fuck what you saying
He puts up numbers after teams bash their heads in due multiple three and outs early in games. Then they essentially play prevent because they know he's prone to take crazy risks. His numbers are deceiving.

Gordon at that point now where he can either become Cris Carter or Charles Rogers. Not saying he’ll be even close to a HoF wideout but he’s at the perfect team with the structure & QB to keep him right personally and professionally. I’ll be pulling for him.

He puts up numbers after teams bash their heads in due multiple three and outs early in games. Then they essentially play prevent because they know he's prone to take crazy risks. His numbers are deceiving.

No their not

But ok

11,636 yards
68 TDs 44INTs
8 Rushing TDs
60% completion

Fuck what you saying

Alot of garbage time stats. Name one great Jameis game where he took the Bucs on his back and won the game for em. Even still that’s a lot of picks, too many for anyone to wanna prop his stats up like that.

Reactions: SeaSnake
No their not

But ok

Pay attention to the scores and pay attention to the amount of times they are in the redzone.

Also how many times the clip changes to a different drive with them further back than the previous clip.

Alot of garbage time stats. Name one great Jameis game where he took the Bucs on his back and won the game for em. Even still that’s a lot of picks, too many for anyone to wanna prop his stats up like that.

He only been in the league 3 years bruh with different head coaches.

Yea. Let’s give up on a player that’s has no stability in the coaching staff that still put up good numbers even though they had no type of defense 2 of his 3 years.

I follow teams in the Saints division closely and I know dude is the real deal.

But y’all got y’all truth and can have it. I know what I see and what he done

shit the bucs team looks like they are having more fun without jameis around. that's more of a concern to me than whether his stats being deceiving or not

Yea.. I seen more energy from em these last two games then I ever did with Winston starting. It’s like night and day. Sometimes that’s all it takes for a team to get over the hump. Same shit happened with Kurt Warner & Arizona.

He only been in the league 3 years bruh with different head coaches.

Yea. Let’s give up on a player that’s has no stability in the coaching staff that still put up good numbers even though they had no type of defense 2 of his 3 years.

I follow teams in the Saints division closely and I know dude is the real deal.

But y’all got y’all truth and can have it. I know what I see and what he done

I won’t say give up on him but it’s hard to wanna pull a hot QB who wins games and puts up numbers. Especially when the alternative hasn’t exactly dazzled. Jameis a number one overall pick. He don’t carry himself like one.

Plus he’s only had two head coaches. Hell he actually played better with Lovie Smith at the helm believe it or not. He’s regressed the two years since.

Yea.. I seen more energy from em these last two games then I ever did with Winston starting. It’s like night and day. Sometimes that’s all it takes for a team to get over the hump. Same shit happened with Kurt Warner & Arizona.

Kurt Warner a HOFer with 2 Super Bowl appearances

Ain’t the same

Bree’s first 3 years was weak.

Got a stable coach that knows the nfl and how to come up with a game plan and bam Top 5 all time.

Winston put up good numbers with trash coaches.

Don’t even have to be a head coach. Put him with Bruce Arians
Todd Hailey
And his numbers would be even better.

I won’t say give up on him but it’s hard to wanna pull a hot QB who wins games and puts up numbers. Especially when the alternative hasn’t exactly dazzled. Jameis a number one overall pick. He don’t carry himself like one.

Plus he’s only had two head coaches. Hell he actually played better with Lovie Smith at the helm believe it or not. He’s regressed the two years since.

2 coaches in 4 years is terrible

Kurt Warner a HOFer with 2 Super Bowl appearances

Ain’t the same

I’m not talking about credentials, just what happens when a veteran QB that the team respects comes in & lights shit up. Not expecting Fitzpatrick to lead the Bucs to a SB run. Tho the circumstances are kinda similar so far.

I’m not talking about credentials, just what happens when a veteran QB that the team respects comes in & lights shit up. Not expecting Fitzpatrick to lead the Bucs to a SB run. Tho the circumstances are kinda similar so far.

Not similar at all.

Fitz literally been hitting wide open WRs thanks Evans and Jackson.

He is who he is.