Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I'm sure most fanbases do shit like this but these crackers in Pittsburgh been really aggravating me with the Bell situation and with comments like this

Naw. Eli has scored 30 or more points in 34 straight games

He’s a bum.

He threw the ball to Barkley 18 times. Nigga scared to sling the rock

OBJ gotta make a miracle after he make a catch to get in the end zone lol
The point I was trying to make was that the fanbase and media in NYC was in a uproar over the benching of Eli that in a lot of ways 2018 is a “I’m sorry for benching you last year” season. They know that he’s washed but the Giants ownership don’t want to see that backlash again so they’re forced to trot Eli out there and his job is safe no matter how poorly he plays.

First and foremost. As a giants fan, I came in here to ask when y'all gonna open up the "my team is trash" thread...bout to park my recliner up in that mothafucka. On to the game.

-Eli- Hard to gage a QB that is constantly getting hit on every other play. Cowboy defenders were literally running freely through line of scrimmage w/o being touched. Eli had some throws he coulda made..but dude got beat the fuck up. That game is on the oline mostly.

-coach- not sure why Shurmur did not make adjustments to get the ball out earlier. WR screens, double slants. Anything. Nigga better start scheming around that weak ass line.

Defense- niggas need to figure out how to defend that read option bullshit. JJ watt or clay matthews had the best take on defending that shit a few years ago. They basically said. We gon hit your QB HARD everytime and you decide if it's worth it.

Only saying this cause he from THE U but Flowers wasn't the problem last night. Get off that young nigga back yall problems don't begin and end with that nigga. He do fuck up sometimes but still.

The whole oline weak. Even that nigga they overpaid for from patriots.
Giants had a chance to fix they oline last year and did not take it. They had a chance to sign Andrew Whitworth in FA and draft Ryan Ramczyk, that's LT and RT all set for at least 2 years. Instead they kept flowers and drafted a fast TE that Eli has no time to use properly. Not sure why they let go of DJ Fluker and gave Omameh a $15 million dollar contract.

Back