Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

TRUTH.COM

That is one of the reasons I don't feel sorry for the players.....MLB and NBA will go to the wall for theirs and I think the NHL players went to the wall for their last labor dispute and I think NHL players make the least amount of money a year on average

NFL players are just soft and short-sighted when it comes to labor issues....They are always gonna get fucked..

Because they are easily replaceable and fold so easy.

You can find 20 different players to replace almost every position in the NFL and the game would be the dame.

Shit cant be said in NBA or MLB. Them dudes are truly one of a kind

Last edited:

I'm with it. Bring it back:

giphy.gif

TRUTH.COM

That is one of the reasons I don't feel sorry for the players.....MLB and NBA will go to the wall for theirs and I think the NHL players went to the wall for their last labor dispute and I think NHL players make the least amount of money a year on average

NFL players are just soft and short-sighted when it comes to labor issues....They are always gonna get fucked..

NFLPA ain't the best but they always have to negotiate from a point of weakness because too many players want to cave early in negotiations because they broke. So its hard for the NFLPA to get the players better deals because more than half the players telling them to take whats on the table cause they need them checks to start rolling in again.

The players are for sure short-sighted

Because they are easily replaceable and fold so easy.

You can find 20 different players to replace almost every position in the NFL and the game would be the dame.

Shit cant be said in NBA or MLB. Them dudes are truly one of a kind

Huh??

You telling me If you took 20 professional football players off the field and replacement with just any football player-the game would still be the same?

Huh??

You telling me If you took 20 professional football players off the field and replacement with just any football player-the game would still be the same?
gonna try and translate for him again

lol

how much value do you place on players drafted in rounds 3-6?

gonna try and translate for him again

lol

how much value do you place on players drafted in rounds 3-6?

I'm sure I'm coming into the convo late.....to answer the question. I dont really know. Whatever they are getting now, I guess.

I know you can still grab a star in the 3-6 rounds in the NFL as opposed to the NBA. If that counts for anything...but that point probably doesn't matter

I'm sure I'm coming into the convo late.....to answer the question. I dont really know. Whatever they are getting now, I guess.

I know you can still grab a star in the 3-6 rounds in the NFL as opposed to the NBA. If that counts for anything...but that point probably doesn't matter

i guess what he was trying to say is, there is a ton of depth in the NFL. It wont have the star power like the NFL currently does b/c i think they do a good job of marketing their marquee players, but the game wont just go off a cliff

i guess what he was trying to say is, there is a ton of depth in the NFL. It wont have the star power like the NFL currently does b/c i think they do a good job of marketing their marquee players, but the game wont just go off a cliff

Oh ok thanks for the clarification.

I disagreed with his notion, but cool.

Back