Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Nah man. Texans, Colts and Titans are so flawed, Jags win that division easily. Maybe Titans can step up, but i don't rate Varbel at all. He was so bad IMO when he was our DC. A lot of Texan fans were happy to see Crennel back.

He had to coach a depleted defense last year. Can't really blame him for that defense under performing. Btw we wooped the Jags asses twice last year. We have the fewest holes on our roster throughout the division. Show some fucking respect

He had to coach a depleted defense last year. Can't really blame him for that defense under performing. Btw we wooped the Jags asses twice last year. We have the fewest holes on our roster throughout the division. Show some fucking respect
Calm the fuck down. Like i said, your squad has the best chance to give the Jags some competition. The sooner u give Matt LaFleur the top job, the better.

Calm the fuck down. Like i said, your squad has the best chance to give the Jags some competition. The sooner u give Matt LaFleur the top job, the better.

LaFleur aint ready. Might get a shot with another team next year but his personality and leadership skills aren't there from what I've seen. You said the Jags will "easily win the division" and that the Titains are "so flawed". I couldn't disagree with that enough. Like I said we have the best roster/coaching staff in the division top to bottom. The Jags defense is better then ours but I'm confident with the additions that we've made that our D will be up there with some of the best next year and now that we don't have a moron in charge of our offensive play calling I fully expect our offense to break out.

Nah man. Texans, Colts and Titans are so flawed, Jags win that division easily. Maybe Titans can step up, but i don't rate Varbel at all. He was so bad IMO when he was our DC. A lot of Texan fans were happy to see Crennel back.
Lol jags won't win anything easily this year...their defense is good but it can be beat and the offense isn't all that great....titans are a big question mark with mariota inconsistent ass and houston still has a shitty ass secondary and no running game....indy is back for the crown

Gonna be a whole new bunch of white Dakota Prescott fans from other NFL fanbases.

MFer apparently forgot that the words "no comment" exists. Instead he wanted to start talking and acting like he was saying something when he wasn't really saying shit.

They didn't add the part where he was asked what he would be doing instead since he isn't a fan of kneeling.
He says same thing he's been doing.....which is basically nothing wrt social justice issues outside of the football field.
I get that not every player wants to be a social justice warrior but then don't talk about right and wrong places to protest and right and wrong times when you aint doing nothing.

The best rookie back in the NFCE is Derrius Guice.

2 mil bet he has a better year than the other guy

He not better than Barkley was in college, Washington has a good Oline when healthy n Alex loves to dink n dunk to RB's, so he should have a good year if he keep his head right

View attachment 61172

Man I can’t until the season starts we can have a record of anything between 5-11 and 10-6 yeah I got high hopes for this team but I know reality can strike quick with the browns. Dez would be a nice pick up if gosh can’t go at the beginning of the season. Can’t wait #DawgPound

If Hue don’t win more then 3 games he got Go

I'm very intrigued by what's going on in Cleveland. Still think they should have taken Chubb at 4 and lined em up opposite Garrett for at least the next 4 years.

5 teams that will finish with the worst records

Buffalo
Chicago
Tampa Bay
Tennessee
Arizona

I think Josh Rosen gonna be the best QB out this class and has the best chance to produce early.

Mayfield- I think Tyrod Taylor will play bc he gives the coach, who is on the hot seat the best chance to win now (also, Mayfield has a bigger learning curve due to not playing in a pro style offense).

Lamar Jackson- if he can get on the field, he might do some damage (good oline), Flacco been the franchise QB for a long time there. But who knows.

Josh Allen- got no real threat for receivers and has accuracy issues. Not a good mix of weaknesses for that weather up in buffalo come November

Darnold- I think he will struggle the most out of the 1st rd QBs. Alotta turnovers in college. Got a bad feeling about him in pros, might benefit the most out of a redshift year.

Rosen- has the best supporting cast, far as skill positions go. Has a superior 3 down back, which is a young QBs best friend. (Ask a young Eli, Goff and Dak).
The Arizona staff has no allegiance to Bradford. The coach is on his first year n has no pressure to win ASAP. I also think Rosen is the most Pro ready. (The oline might be another obstacle)

Josh Allen gon have a TERRIBLE year if he plays and Im hoping he does.

That defense is elite though

The NFC is going to be a blood bath. Niners and Giants are my sleepers. Wouldn't surprise me at all if one of them played in the conference championship

I have no idea what to expect from the giants.

*We have a new offense and defense being installed,
*a QB that has always been up and down.
* only one true pass rusher, but the system might help create a pass rush
*a talented rookie RB, w alot of hype , but alot of his success will depend on a newly unproven assembled Oline.
*a very tough first half of the season far as the schedule goes.

On paper we are improved far as talent goes, but at this time last year I thought b. Marshall, OBJ, Sheppard n Engram were gonna Tear up the league.

I'm very intrigued by what's going on in Cleveland. Still think they should have taken Chubb at 4 and lined em up opposite Garrett for at least the next 4 years.

Woulda been great but they needed a cornerback way more than they needed another pass rusher.
Chubb would've made them lethal but with Ogbah and Myles on either end and Ogunjobi and whomever they line up next to him, they already have the makings of a really good young D-line.
Myles (rightly so) gets a lot of love and so does Ogbah but Ogunjobi was looking beastly towards the end of his rookie year last year.
Hopefully Ward works out for them as the lockdown CB they hope he pans out to be.

Dez had time today lol

And It's never been in doubt as to who in the Cowboys front office wanted Dez out. Jerry loved Dez and didn't want them to cut him. Stephen is way colder when it comes to players while Jerry gets and stays attached to his star players. Now we know Sean Lee and Travis Frederick were among the players that gave the ok to Stephen Jones. The f'king Cowboys. Always some shit...they just can't stay out of the news.

Dez had time today lol

And It's never been in doubt as to who in the Cowboys front office wanted Dez out. Jerry loved Dez and didn't want them to cut him. Stephen is way colder when it comes to players while Jerry gets and stays attached to his star players. Now we know Sean Lee and Travis Frederick were among the players that gave the ok to Stephen Jones. The f'king Cowboys. Always some shit...they just can't stay out of the news.

Accident waiting to happen -SAS

Back