Zeke
David johnson
Leveon probably gonna come out rusty
Kamara might get up there
Gurley
Derrick Henry a sleeper
Melvin Gordon

Guice gon eat though

I think the Jets are making the playoffs this year. Our secondary is the best it has been since 2010 especially at the corner position. We have one of the best receiving corps, and a okay schedule.

the rest....we have ZERO pass rush! Like no one. The D Line could end up being trash. No real play makers other than Leonard. O Line is average at best. RBs. Crowell, Powell and McGuire aint scaring no one. Tho I think McGuire could have a breakout year imo. ALL the TE's are unproven. The WRs are better than ppl think tho. But it depends if Pryor and Enunwa can come back fully healthy.

WTF? Schedule is actually pretty tough imo

Last edited:
Right now I say Bridgewater.

Me too. All things bein equal I think Teddy is the best QB today.

We could go 10-6 with Teddy (if everything works out in our favor)
4-12 with Mccown and 8-8 with Sam.

we kno what Mccown is. Playin him is a waste imo. I think they wanna trade Teddy to get a pick. I think Tampa should holla. I hope Sam sits all year

Last edited:
SB I wanna see...Texans vs Rams.

The SB we will prolly see (my pick) Pats (Brady's last ride) vs. The Saints

Early season predictions

Playoffs

NFC- Eagles, Packers, Saints, Rams

Wildcard- Vikings, Bears

AFC- Patriots, Steelers, Texans, Chargers

Wildcard- Raiders, Jaguars

Brees wins his only MVP

The Dolphins will have the worst record in football

Bucs coach will be the first one fired

Super bowl

I’d like to see Pats vs Packers. Smart money on Steelers vs Saints.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...-will-fall-line-jerrys-national-anthem-policy

Stephen Jones: 'If they want to be a Dallas Cowboy,' players will fall in line with Jerry's national anthem policy

In an interview with KTCK 96.7 FM The Ticket's Norm and D Invasion, Stephen Jones reiterated his father's policy, which was laid out at Wednesday's news conference to kick off training camp in Oxnard, Calif.:

"There's one way to do it right in our mind, and that's go toes on the line and stand for the anthem," Jones said.

He said that players would be punished if they choose to stay in the locker room instead.

Jones was then asked whether he feels confident that Cowboys players will follow the rules set out by the front office:

"If they want to be a Dallas Cowboy, yes."

"That's not an 'I' or 'me' thing. This is an organizational thing," Jones said. "We feel strongly about it. We don't think it's a controversy. We just think that's the way we do it. Jerry feels strongly about it. I think he's had a good feel for what our organization should be over 30 years. I think it's paid off for our players for the most part.

The team is happy to support players' social causes at the right time, Jones said, but they're expected to stick to sports on Sunday.

"We certainly are supportive of them when they have their personal issues or their personal things that they want to pursue. And we'll help them pursue them on Tuesdays," Jones said. "But when you're wearing the Dallas Cowboy uniform and a Dallas Cowboy helmet and you're working for the Dallas Cowboys, you check the I and the me at the door and you're a part of a team. There's bright lines in terms of our organization."

We looking at 8 or 9 wins out San Fran. Hope our rookie tackle is resdy early we got a beast schedule out the gate. Jimmy G ready tho

Back