North - Steelers, Packers
East - Pats, Eagles
West - Chargers, Rams
Wild Card - Raiders, Texans, Vikings, Falcons

NFCCG - Saints/Eagles
AFCCG - Steelers/Pats

SB - Steelers/Saints

Winner - Steelers

Im interested to see how the colts do this year. With all those picks, did they finally fix the o line n defense. AFC south is brutal tho

South - Jags, Saints
North - Steelers, Packers
East - Pats, Eagles
West - Chargers, Rams
Wild Card - Raiders, Texans, Vikings, Falcons

NFCCG - Saints/Eagles
AFCCG - Steelers/Pats

SB - Steelers/Saints

Winner - Steelers

I changed my mind

I dont think the Pats make the AFCCG

Steelers/Jags

5 teams that will finish with the worst records

Buffalo
Chicago
Tampa Bay
Tennessee
Arizona

Detroit still has a top tier offense and they can get 6 wins on offense alone

Bears QB was horrible and I dont see anything from him

Ima sub Indy in for Arizona

Tennessee got wins with their QB throwing more INTs than TDs that shit was luck and he gon be just as shitty and the team will not be as lucky

Wtf type fans are you niggas wanting to see a super bowl without your own squad

Man, the Redskins ain’t goin to no Super Bowl with Alex fuckin Smith. Smh It would be nice to see em go but you gotta be realistic.

Im interested to see how the colts do this year. With all those picks, did they finally fix the o line n defense. AFC south is brutal tho

Lol it's quite humorous how only a few seasons ago, the Afc south was a part of the punchline to every joke and most teams in the league exploited, beat, and degraded us worse than a $2 Crack whore. Fast forward to now and we're arguably one of the more competitive and exciting divisions around. Lol the NFL really does stand for Not For Long.

And forget about my team being a part of it for a minute. I'm actually just excited to see how many of these storylines will play out just as a big fan of the game in general

Here are a just few questions and expectations surrounding the upcoming season:

- Like you stated, with Luck returning, can the Colts finally slide out of the abyss and back to dominating the division like they use to?

- Watt, Mercilus, and Watson will also return to the Texans. Namely Watson. Coming off of an ACL injury, will he continue to perform at an elite level periodically? Or will he suffer from the sophomore slump? Also his O-line consists of a 3rd round draftee and a bunch of lukewarm free agents. Will they hold up to keep him from suffering another catastrophic injury?

- The Jags are clearly the favorites to come out of the division because they went the furthest obviously. But that's not the only reason, they're just an all around talented team that's stacked. Except for one position, which also happens to be the most inportant: The signal caller. Theres no need for me to go into an in depth analysis about Bortles. He is what he is at this point. Only question is, can he take care of the ball and do just enough, or maybe not try to do much at all, to help them excel to the next level?

- And finally to my team. We also went to the post-season. Much to the dismay of many critics who thought we had no business being there. But not only did we get into the playoffs, we also won a game. To the average person, that may sound like a successful season, but to fans of the team, it didn't feel that way. It's almost like there was a sense of disappointment because our record should've been better than it was and we also lost to teams we had no business losing to. There are a few things that factor into why that was that I won't get into right now. Nevertheless, we now have an entirely new (a welcome upgrade from the previous) coaching staff with a new scheme. We also added talent through free agency/draft and didn't lose much of the players we already had. So the question I have to my own team is, will the staff maximize the talent and put the players in the best position to win where we can finally make a deep playoff run? This is also Mariota's make or break year. We will see the type of qb he really is. Which one will that be?

Early season predictions

Playoffs

NFC- Eagles, Packers, Saints, Rams

Wildcard- Vikings, Bears

AFC- Patriots, Steelers, Texans, Chargers

Wildcard- Raiders, Jaguars

Brees wins his only MVP

The Dolphins will have the worst record in football

Bucs coach will be the first one fired

Super bowl

I’d like to see Pats vs Packers. Smart money on Steelers vs Saints.

You just talking shit or do you have legit reasons for this prediction?

If legit reason please explain. I don't think we going to be good but worst record in the league I don't see that at all. Would love a top 5 pick though.

@Infamous114 & @TheBoyRo

Yall know I'm still on my NFL boycott shit so I'm going to need yall fellow Fins fans to keep me posted on how we looking outside of what the scores are telling me.

You just talking shit or do you have legit reasons for this prediction?

If legit reason please explain. I don't think we going to be good but worst record in the league I don't see that at all. Would love a top 5 pick though.

Not talkin shit at all but judging from who you lost in the off-season. The fact that y’all just have no real identity on either side of the ball. Tannahill being a big question mark with no one that can really fill his shoes if he gets hurt again... At best y’all a mediocre football team. I took a stab in the dark as far as worst record tho, Buffalo could just as easily take it as well.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The champs is here!

I’m cool with Wentz sitting out on Banner Night. (I’ll be in the building; fiancé got tickets back in like, April)

Not talkin shit at all but judging from who you lost in the off-season. The fact that y’all just have no real identity on either side of the ball. Tannahill being a big question mark with no one that can really fill his shoes if he gets hurt again... At best y’all a mediocre football team. I took a stab in the dark as far as worst record tho, Buffalo could just as easily take it as well.
Landry is not a big loss

This seems about right. Far from the best but worst record don't see that at all.

Remember that when you see Amendola getting knocked out tryin to catch in traffic early in the year.
Stats speak for themselves. We had a better record when the ball was spread around than when Landry was the #1 target in a game. Too lazy to look up the stat

Back