Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Before New Orleans got a squad I cheered for the Lakers (kinda)

Only team I root for that’s not based in Houston is Texas. I’ll pull for the University of Houston if I see them playing on tv cause I went to school there. To be honest I might even go to a game this year I gotta see what they schedule look like.

When the oilers were here I was a fan. Had a “Air McNair” poster on my door when I was a kid. First football jersey I ever owned was a Eddie George oilers jersey.

When they left I was a lightweight titans fan but after awhile shit ain’t feel right so I just watched football with no allegiance.

I notice that ESPN.comand NFL.com hasn’t had more than 2 articles about the new rule and some of the calls being made

And since when they took away the comment section

Only team I root for that’s not based in Houston is Texas. I’ll pull for the University of Houston if I see them playing on tv cause I went to school there. To be honest I might even go to a game this year I gotta see what they schedule look like.

When the oilers were here I was a fan. Had a “Air McNair” poster on my door when I was a kid. First football jersey I ever owned was a Eddie George oilers jersey.

When they left I was a lightweight titans fan but after awhile shit ain’t feel right so I just watched football with no allegiance.

You still a fan nigga stop fronting

I notice that ESPN.comand NFL.com hasn’t had more than 2 articles about the new rule and some of the calls being made

And since when they took away the comment section

ESPNs comments section has been gone for months

Back